Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Football forums

Members

Football forums

0 Not allowed!
    Does any one know any busier than Nsc? We seem to have well over 1000 throughout the day and 300+ overnight. I go on other forums and they come nowhere close BBS has less than half of of us online at anytime normally much less is it because other clubs have more forums i DUNNO I think in a league table NSC must be near the top ? ( yes I am bored just an observation) @Bozza

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by maffew View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Does any one know any busier than Nsc? We seem to have well over 1000 throughout the day and 300+ overnight. I go on other forums and they come nowhere close BBS has less than half of of us online at anytime normally much less is it because other clubs have more forums i DUNNO I think in a league table NSC must be near the top ? ( yes I am bored just an observation) @Bozza
      I would imagine themail Liverpool and Manchester United sites Red and White Kop and Red Cafe are equally as busy.
      It's all about the bikes Woodchip's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by N17 View Post
      I would imagine themail Liverpool and Manchester United sites Red and White Kop and Red Cafe are equally as busy.
      Currently we have 1100+ users. Kop is 500 and Red Cafe is 700. OK, so it's only about 5:40am in the UK but you'd think that the other sites would have more international visitors.

Maybe it's just because of everything the club has gone through we have a stronger community. Who knows...
      Founder member of Meggy's Fan Club. The best pussy in Eastbourne.

Team Cycling Geek
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Woodchip View Post
      Currently we have 1100+ users. Kop is 500 and Red Cafe is 700. OK, so it's only about 5:40am in the UK but you'd think that the other sites would have more international visitors.

Maybe it's just because of everything the club has gone through we have a stronger community. Who knows...
      Or more likely people stay logged in on NSC so it appears they are online when they are actually in bed?

5 Not allowed!
      It is probably because NSC is far more than a Football site.

People on here can (and do) talk bollocks about loads of other subjects than who could do a job at Left Back....

1 Not allowed!
      I often go go to an opposition forum before a game and the only one that had any sort of numbers was Owlstalk.

Right now we're showing 1121 online but only 66 are regulars and 1055 guests.That ratio doesn't sound right to me, maybe there needs to be something like a cache clear?
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by jakarta View Post
      It is probably because NSC is far more than a Football site.

People on here can (and do) talk bollocks about loads of other subjects than who could do a job at Left Back....
      this, and theres no credible alternative Brighton forums.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Rugrat View Post
      I often go go to an opposition forum before a game and the only one that had any sort of numbers was Owlstalk.

Right now we're showing 1121 online but only 66 are regulars and 1055 guests.That ratio doesn't sound right to me, maybe there needs to be something like a cache clear?
      And most of those 'guests' will be search robots (bots).

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by N17 View Post
      Or more likely people stay logged in on NSC so it appears they are online when they are actually in bed?
      That's true in my case. I'm fast asleep at the moment and I would never even think about going on a football forum before 9.00am, because that would be a bit sad.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Sussex Nomad View Post
      And most of those 'guests' will be search robots (bots).
      I was visiting NSC for years before I joined up. From comments I have read on here, it seems quite common to follow NSC without being a member, but also being an Albion fan not a bot.