Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Iiiittttsss Christmasssssss!!!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I ****ING love this time of year, Deck the halls on Channel 5, tree is up, mulled wine in hand.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
And I'll back that up by saying that my 3 small kids don't think it's Christmas yet. If you are an adult and you think that it is, then you are a tw*t

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Mine's up

0760856dd64bf79afb2043a8911331a1.jpg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Christmas is ruined by twats. The day is good but why are we starting it in November? Twats

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
........ in another FOUR WEEKS at least!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
People who love Christmas are not annoying.

The people who want to tell you how annoyed they are about those people? They are the annoying ones.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Polar Express on tonight, magnificent Xmas movie, pimping the Winterval tunes out on MTV Xmas too, just had Mary’s Boy Child and now Stay Another Day.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Christmas is ruined by twats. The day is good but why are we starting it in November? Twats

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

November!
I've seen some decorations up since last month. FFS. Since when did the vulgarity of Christmas rear its ugly head before both Halloween and Bonfire Night! The shops have barely enough time to clear the shelves of ghoulish masks and fireworks before all the tinselled tat and obscure and overpriced food appears. Pickled ginger dates and Siberian wheat rye and Bulgarian black pepper biscuits and mulled Polish wine with vanilla and hedgehog and loads, loads more.
Yuk!!! Wake me up on Boxing Day, when its time for footie.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
November!
I've seen some decorations up since last month. FFS. Since when did the vulgarity of Christmas rear its ugly head before both Halloween and Bonfire Night! The shops have barely enough time to clear the shelves of ghoulish masks and fireworks before all the tinselled tat and obscure and overpriced food appears. Pickled ginger dates and Siberian wheat rye and Bulgarian black pepper biscuits and mulled Polish wine with vanilla and hedgehog and loads, loads more.
Yuk!!! Wake me up on Boxing Day, when its time for footie.

We've got 5 (FIVE) home games before that.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
This is the first Christmas in six years that I'll be single.

So this means:

No tree
No decorations
No traipsing around Churchill Square
No rushing about seeing "friends" we don't hear from for the other 364 days of the year
No Boxing Day dinner with the Palace supporting in-laws.

Safe to say I can't f**king wait for Christmas this year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here