Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Have you got you Christmas decs up yet?

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Just taken the dog for a walk around the neighbourhood and saw 4 houses all with their Christmas tree and decs up.

It's 12th November - surely this is a bit too soon? Has anyone else seen many houses having caught Christmas a bit early or have you even got them up yourself?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not till after my birthday

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We’ve got ours up -

In the loft where they should be in November.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Absolutely not! Not until at least half way through December.

I guess it's OK for those people who put on massive external displays that people bring their kids to come and see to be starting work on them.

Thecoffeecake

Oct 10, 2017
Philadelphia
I ****ing love Christmas, so yes, I put up lights and a few small decorations up a few days ago. I live in a studio apartment in the back of an old rowhome, though, so it's not as if I've decorated the exterior and exposed cheer to local Ebeneezers.

There's a neighborhood in town that had their main street decorated at the end of October, which was crazy. We had an exceptionally warm fall, and plenty of trees were still green (which is highly unusual here for late October), and having Christmas decorations next to healthy, green-leaved trees was a new sight for me.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
1st Dec and no earlier for me.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest if others choose to put up before though. It's a miserable cold and dark time of year, particularly for non-football fans, so anything to make it more festive and jolly is good with me.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Pisses me off a treat to see shops selling such tat, especially when remembrance etcs is ongoing. Should be a law banning anything crimbo until it has passed.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
11cd888e6224c3f0ef01ced20bf5ee65--happy-easter-keep-calm.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I ****ing love Christmas, so yes, I put up lights and a few small decorations up a few days ago. I live in a studio apartment in the back of an old rowhome, though, so it's not as if I've decorated the exterior and exposed cheer to local Ebeneezers.

There's a neighborhood in town that had their main street decorated at the end of October, which was crazy. We had an exceptionally warm fall, and plenty of trees were still green (which is highly unusual here for late October), and having Christmas decorations next to healthy, green-leaved trees was a new sight for me.

Twats.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here