Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] South Stand for the Palace Game

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Hats off to the young BHA fan with Downs Syndrome in the SE corner who gave dog's abuse to the Palace fans throughout. An absolute masterclass in the use of the c and f words, coupled with Mullery-esque two fingered salutes.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Hats off to the young BHA fan with Downs Syndrome in the SE corner who gave dog's abuse to the Palace fans throughout. An absolute masterclass in the use of the c and f words, coupled with Mullery-esque two fingered salutes.

Last season I was on crutches for a few weeks and had to sit in the wheelchair seats. Had a boy with severe physical disabilities in a wheelchair next to me for one match and every time an opposition player came anywhere near us he was flicking Vs at them. Was hilarious.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Quote Originally Posted by father_and_son View Post
Our STs are S1H (aka SWC). Feel free to join us for the singing but you won't be standing.

No its only away fans that are allowed to break stadium and I think FA rules and stand at the AMEX

Seems like the rules got put aside for that night. I asked around early on about standing and the row behind me were saying 'ain't gonna happen mate' but I knew that it was. Sure enough as the rows in front (I was in G row) filled up and the players came on everyone in front of us stood up, and stayed up for most of the game. Sorry but sitting down at a Btn/Palace game is just not on. Its like doing your crossword at a Linkin Park gig.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here