Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] South Stand for the Palace Game

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I've got a couple of tickets for me and my son in SG1 and am looking forward to a great match experience. Just wondering if this section stands and sings? I have seen it get quite lively in the SS for some big home games and am hoping this will be the case in SG1. Don't really want to sit down for this one!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
All away fans now isn’t it?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Either way, you'll have a blast hopefully. As a non STH now we go where we can. Last year we were right next to the Norwich fans. Stewards were pretty cool. It was a right laugh.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Either way, you'll have a blast hopefully. As a non STH now we go where we can. Last year we were right next to the Norwich fans. Stewards were pretty cool. It was a right laugh.

......Is the answer I was hoping for. :albion2::thumbsup:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
You would think that with a reduced allocation, they would release more South Stand tickets. I think they will go with a MASSIVE segregation area.

You may well be right. Can't click on seat info for three whole sections, up to S1G. Bit over the top.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
I’m a STH in S1G. Always lively bants & sing offs with the away support. Stewards & coppers are fairly relaxed. Nice to see this season they are less tolerant of homophobic insults but let other stuff go.

Not sure I understand the massive segregation for palace. Just another game really. Maybe their stone island still smells smoky..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I’m a STH in S1G. Always lively bants & sing offs with the away support. Stewards & coppers are fairly relaxed. Nice to see this season they are less tolerant of homophobic insults but let other stuff go.

Not sure I understand the massive segregation for palace. Just another game really. Maybe their stone island still smells smoky..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats good to hear. We are in row G, hoping we're not too far away from our most 'enthusiastic' supporters. :albion2:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Indeed, we're literally on the segregation point in S1A for Palace where we can see the whites of their eyes. We get a result then the South is the place to be.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Indeed, we're literally on the segregation point in S1A for Palace where we can see the whites of their eyes. We get a result then the South is the place to be.

Or if the impossible happens and you don’t win I want to see tears in yours , if you’re still there .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here