Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Mark Chapman - BBC

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Boy does this guy earn his money, he's absolutely omnipresent - Football, Rugby Union and League, American Football, Athletics, Golf and more on both TV and radio and his range of knowledge is quite amazing, on just the NFL alone for example.

D

Deleted member 2719

Boy does this guy earn his money, he's absolutely omnipresent - Football, Rugby Union and League, American Football, Athletics, Golf and more on both TV and radio and his range of knowledge is quite amazing, on just the NFL alone for example.

I find him boring, he must be a bit of a anorak to know so much.

Surely the beeb could find someone with more personality.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I always enjoy anything he presents, especially the NFL show. The banter between him, Osi and Jason Bell is fantastic.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I think he's done okay since his Radio One days as a shadow to Scott Mills.
Better than some of the crud on tv nowadays.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

Bland Ben Shepherd is everywhere. I wish he move to the southern hemisphere and piss right off.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
He could be bearable, right up until the point when one of his co-presenters calls him "Chappers" in that horribly jarring and clunky way that BBC sports presenters seem to favour now, just to demonstrate what great locker-room buddies they all are.

Bell ends.

D

Deleted member 2719

A key requisite to doing the job, it would be fairly obvious to think.

You, peut-être?

Yeah but he sounds like an anorak too.

Your right, the CV is going into the BEEB now.

Can you give me a reference please. :kiss:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He's a bit overexposed at the moment but at least he isn't John Murray.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He's a bit overexposed at the moment but at least he isn't John Murray.

Or Colin Murray, who was also at one point covering multiple domestic, plus American sports. The man who's shoes Mark Chapman walked into in some respects.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Or Colin Murray, who was also at one point covering multiple domestic, plus American sports. The man who's shoes Mark Chapman walked into in some respects.

Don't forget, Colin Murray jumped ship to Talkshite so Chappers slipped in. I do admire Colin Murray for jumping ship on principle immediately the Dirty Digger bought Talkshite though... I'm just waiting and hoping that John Murray jumps ship too.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Remember a load of us walking past him and Jenas at the end of the Newcastle game. Jenas smiled and acknowledged us Chappers looked away into an empty area of the stadium like we were the great unwashed!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Good presenter but really needs to dial down the 'bantz' with the boys.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here