Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Tony Bloom's horses running thread

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
[MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION] can you do the 6am after timers shift in the morning as too EARLY for me

I've got your back on this one Enrest. Anyone not declaring upfront backing of this 2.9 odds favourite prior to 6am tomorrow will be named and shamed and hauled before the aftertimers court :thumbsup:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I have emptied my online account on to Withhold
Not much, but more than my usual limit

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Gah! Finished about 6th or 7th. Perfectly positioned in 2nd most of the way round until about 3 furlongs out, then never kicked on and got swallowed up by the closing pack. Didn't look to have a lot of gas in the tank.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Broke a blood vessel apparently and that is almost certainly his chance of running in the Melbourne Cup finished.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
What a shame, 12 months of planning down the toilet. Clearly didn’t run his race and it was obvious that something was amiss turning for home, as a fully firing Withhold would have won that - get him home get him fit and have another crack next year. Bad luck Tony....

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Money on for Geelong Cup, if it wins then onto Melbourne, UTA! Thank you TB, hopefully!

oh dear .....outclassed frankly ....pacesetter wins withhold @ 8th i think .......not fit enough

Broke a blood vessel apparently and that is almost certainly his chance of running in the Melbourne Cup finished.

What a shame, 12 months of planning down the toilet. Clearly didn’t run his race and it was obvious that something was amiss turning for home, as a fully firing Withhold would have won that - get him home get him fit and have another crack next year. Bad luck Tony....

Forget a new left back/striker/whatever, need a new nag! TB out, Barber out, Hughton out!!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
OK, part-time, occasional, amateur, ill-informed punter here, who only placed a bet on a horse he'd never heard of (Withhold) because I was following this thread - can someone who knows more than me tell me what happens to bets placed months ago if Withhold doesn't start the race - do the bets become void with the stakes returned, or do we just lose the money?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Forget a new left back/striker/whatever, need a new nag! TB out, Barber out, Hughton out!!

that's the problem with flying horses around the world , i'm not a fan of it tbh , they can't tell you if they're not feeling right.......that's why the likes of Frankel & Winks don't go trotting around the globe , if withhold has bled thats a 3 month ban and he may be banned from flying also so maybe someone this side will buy him....

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
OK, part-time, occasional, amateur, ill-informed punter here, who only placed a bet on a horse he'd never heard of (Withhold) because I was following this thread - can someone who knows more than me tell me what happens to bets placed months ago if Withhold doesn't start the race - do the bets become void with the stakes returned, or do we just lose the money?

Seems my stake has been returned (placed bet in August )

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I lost my money with Betfair . Not sure what the rules are to be honest.

I'm with 365 and honestly can't remember if there was a deal at the time saying no runner no bet but i woke up £5 richer ( the cost of my bet ) and had no sleepwalking punts on Sri Lankan footy , what is a bit strange is when i look in my history there is no record of returns or loss for Withhold , i guess they're Withholding information .

tenor (6).gif

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
Librisa Breeze 2.05 Doncaster Group 1 down to a class 4 currently trading arround 6/1

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here