Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Shane Duffy , will pay for your winter holiday (possibly) :) ROI V DENMARK

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Super Shane is a monumental 40-1 1st goalscorer tonight v Denmark and a very tempting 20-1 to score at any time , my weekend bets have been confined to Mr Duffy's exploits today , so no pressure Shane .

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Super Shane is a monumental 40-1 1st goalscorer tonight v Denmark and a very tempting 20-1 to score at any time , my weekend bets have been confined to Mr Duffy's exploits today , so no pressure Shane .

Solid bet. He and Dunk are always a threat from set pieces for the Albion. Bet Martin O'Neill wises Dunk and Gross had Irish grandparents.

Hope it comes in for you Taybha:thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Skybet have 11/1, 28/1, first or last, 200/1 for a brace & 400/1 the hattrick.

Also:-

'Duffy to score with a header & Denmark to miss a penalty @ 600/1.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I have 25/1 for him to score with his head - could be quite a return on my 25p stake. However, my £2 bet on this week's sky bet super six could earn me a whopping £952.56! That's what comes from guessing the scores of teams I don't know much about!

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Skybet have 11/1, 28/1, first or last, 200/1 for a brace & 400/1 the hattrick.

Also:-

'Duffy to score with a header & Denmark to miss a penalty @ 600/1.

SkyBet: Roy Keane to chin the referee tonight, Theresa May to land on Mars - at any time & England to exit Russia 2018 on penalties @ 55/1

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
1 on target attempt on the Danish goal courtesy of Duffy ! Still the bore draw money back will go on to the return leg .

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
That sort of game would kill football for the general public if it was like that for regular league games.
Having said that, huge amount at stake, and MON doing what he can with a limited squad.

Duffy of course, a clean sheet against international opposition.

Last edited:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
...England to exit Russia 2018 on penalties @ 55/1

Without knowing much at all about betting, that's not bad at all based on both previous history and the English penalty psyche.

Jordan Henderson to join the likes of Pearce, Waddle, Southgate, Ince, Batty and Vassell.

A pizza advert will surely follow...

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Without knowing much at all about betting, that's not bad at all based on both previous history and the English penalty psyche.

Jordan Henderson to join the likes of Pearce, Waddle, Southgate, Ince, Batty and Vassell.

A pizza advert will surely follow...

think you might have missed the joke here mate

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Ireland will definitely rue not getting an away goal tonight - and I hope they do. They are dreadful to watch and the Danes have got several attacking players capable of scoring in Dublin on Tuesday.

Do Ireland have the firepower to score at least twice? In a word, no.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here