Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea away tickets

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Loads of free parking around that area on a bank holiday.

Indeed. For a number of reasons (including Fulham away some point recently) we've driven up to South West London on Sundays and Bank Holidays a few times and there's plenty of places to park, both in bays with no restrictions and single yellow lines.

The only caveat I'll add is that we've not done so when Chelsea are at home with limited public transport. I guess that will just mean you may need to go a bit further out though. I'd not be worried about finding a parking space.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Harvest completed

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Kensington & Chelsea pay & display is free on Boxing Day which sort of indicates they don't have wardens out that day

https://www.rbkc.gov.uk/parking-tra...g-permits/visitor-parking-and-pay-and-display

That is to west of Stamford Bridge near Chelsea and Westminster hospital. Might be worth getting on Streetview to suss out roads nearby with lengthy pay and display hours. If you don't fancy risking it.

Quoting myself but a bit west of Stamford bridge and pay & display is free on Boxing Day.

Also parking in zone S around Fulham Rd in Hammermsith & Fulham council is free on Bank Holidays:

https://www.lbhf.gov.uk/parking/pay-and-display/bank-holiday-parking

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Only 1,008 left as it stands. These have either sold super-fast today or the club haven't made the whole allocation available yet.

Other "big games" have seen c75-80% of Tier 1s snap up a ticket, so it feels pretty much on track with that to me. It seems most people do still like to secure a ticket early when sales open, so a trickling of sales throughout the rest of today should takes sales to around the usual level ahead of Tier 2 tomorrow.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Top tier at the back

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Can you cancel coach seats if people don't manage to get match tickets??

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here