Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Laura Plummer

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
This defence is so old and stupid, no one with an ounce of sense would agree to transport something internationally without wanting to know and confirming what was inside.

Like you say it also goes with at customs,'is this your bag and has anyone had access to it' ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What a mess. I feel sorry for the Egyptians - they've already had their tourist industry dealt a body blow by Isis so can't throw the book at this girl for fear of looking bad to the West, yet she has to be punished because they have laws that must be upheld.

I think she's lucky to get off with just 3 years.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I was prescribed Tramadol for hip pain before I had a hip resurfacing about 15 years or so ago. I can honestly say that they did no good for me - I felt no less pain.
However I know several people, my mother included, upon whom it had a very strange effect. When I questioned the doctor as to why my mother was seeing things he said "Well it's probably the Tramadol - you can really be away with the fairies on that stuff - who on earth prescribed that" - he was shot down in flames when I replied "You did" !
They're now on the dangerous drugs list - when I worked for a chemist a couple of years ago they were locked away and had to be signed for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here