Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which of these 5 strikers would you be interested in?

Which of these strikers would you be interested in? [Multiple Choice]

• Leigh Griffiths

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • Aleksandar Mitrovic

Votes: 19 8.2%
  • Gary Hooper

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Leonardo Ulloa

Votes: 35 15.0%
  • Danny Ings

Votes: 95 40.8%
  • None of them

Votes: 82 35.2%

• Total voters

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'd be disappointed/skeptical if we signed any of those.

Seems like lazy journalism by FW - i hope the kickback for NSC is worth it as the journalism isn't.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
None of those! Max Kruse. 10m

You need to give an actual '5' Snuggs. I'll help:

POTENTIAL STRIKER SIGNINGS TO GIVE YOU HAIRY HANDS AND MAKE YOU GO BLIND!

1. Max Kruse
2. Kasper Dolberg
3. Cenk Tosun
4. Cédric Bakambu
5. Antonio Sanabria

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
None of them, on the basis, we can do better!

Although the serious Summer rumours from the continent, have all failed to make an impression so far this season.
With the only one regularly playing 90 minutes being the fella who could keel over because he's playing 90 minutes.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Although the serious Summer rumours from the continent, have all failed to make an impression so far this season.
With the only one regularly playing 90 minutes being the fella who could keel over because he's playing 90 minutes.

He's doing okay though!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's doing okay though!

Not quite so proficient as he once was.
Clearly who's to say how any one of the players might have panned out playing for CH.
But if all of their current form persists through to January I predict either lesser offers or, more excitingly, a whole new crop of names.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not quite so proficient as he once was.
Clearly who's to say how any one of the players might have panned out playing for CH.
But if all of their current form persists through to January I predict either lesser offers or, more excitingly, a whole new crop of names.

You may well be right, it all depends on the on what lucky dip the agents get to choose from to associate the Albion with.
Anyway I'm looking forward to see how CH is going to fit Baldrick into the line up, we have missed him IMO

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[/B]

You may well be right, it all depends on the on what lucky dip the agents get to choose from to associate the Albion with.
Anyway I'm looking forward to see how CH is going to fit Baldrick into the line up, we have missed him IMO

I'd be surprised if he plays anything other than the last 20 minute 'run around' as and when we're chasing the game, but it's not a lost cause.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'd be surprised if he plays anything other than the last 20 minute 'run around' as and when we're chasing the game, but it's not a lost cause.

Do you think James Tilley is at the stage Solly March was when making his first team debut, is he ready?

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Agree with other comments that Ulloa too similar to Murray and Hemed who are doing a job between them

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would see Baldock as an option or competition for Gross as opposed to Brown As regards Ulloa I would look at him if TH or GM are sold in January. and as a a like for like replacement. Whether he is as good or any better than those two is debatable.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Danny I seems the best suited of the five, but none ideal TBH

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Porto's Moussa Marega please... if it's true we made a bid for him pre-season, as was claimed in the media overseas.

I'm surprised I left it as long as I did:-

Possible the greatest 'goals' compilation ever.
Taking till 2:16 on a 2:42 video before actually scoring makes him also perfect.

Having more than a touch of the Gladstone Small's about him, means I'm all in.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
You need to give an actual '5' Snuggs. I'll help:

POTENTIAL STRIKER SIGNINGS TO GIVE YOU HAIRY HANDS AND MAKE YOU GO BLIND!

1. Max Kruse
2. Kasper Dolberg
3. Cenk Tosun
4. Cédric Bakambu
5. Antonio Sanabria

1. Kruse = we have a chance here as Bremen are currently in the relegation zone in the Bundesliga, same goes to Delaney. Prolific too, get him in!

2. Dolberg = he's been inconsistent this season, but he's a real handful of a striker and at 20 can only develop further into a potentially world beating star. No chance though, because clubs like Dortmund are sniffing around him.

3. Tosun = rejecting Palarse is almost always a plus point in my book. He's very difficult to pry away from Besiktas though, due to their superb performances especially in the Champions League.

4. Bakambu = a favourite of mine, and once again ripping up the La Liga. Unfortunately there's no way we can get him though :(

5. Sanabria = up-and-coming striker, bigger clubs are going to monitor his progress. Been mercurial for Betis this season, and if we put in a cheeky bid, who knows? Will be delighted if we somehow get him

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here