Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Ally Law

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Anyone noticed the antics of these chancers?

I have a sickening fear of heights - proper vertigo. As a kid, being high up never bothered me - I'd always climb the highest trees to their flimsy tops, but all of a sudden I developed a phobia of tall structures. Weirdly the thought of paragliding doesn't effect me, but the thought of standing on the edge of a cliff or roof affects me physically - my head swims and my knees buckle.

As a form of therapy/masochism I 'like' to watch videos of stupid, reckless people climbing ass wrenching heights and taking unfathomable risks for the buzz of it.

That's how I stumbled across these crazy lads. So far they have hit The Emirates/Etihad/Stamford/St Mary's and being based in Southampton, it's only a matter of time till they make a video from The Amex.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The dude climbing Stealth at Thorpe Park scares the crap out of me ! Couldn't fully watch it.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Doubt it the seagulls will attack them, permission will be needed as our stadium security is tight -not too mention the trespass laws and certain prosecution of the clubs biggest asset .
I don't think we even need the publicity of these idiots , hope they get shot by the locals for trying ---funny lot in Falmer !

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
They might want to work on their face blurring :D Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 11.45.23.png

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Like the OP I have a real fear of heights but get a strange kick out of watching these idiots climb things. My favourite video is this one of someone climbing a TV antenna to work at the very top.

https://youtu.be/7k4Xk1mEwmI

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That's how I stumbled across these crazy lads. So far they have hit The Emirates/Etihad/Stamford/St Mary's and being based in Southampton, it's only a matter of time till they make a video from The Amex.

The Amex would actually be pretty easy to climb on, being as the pointy end of the south stand roof is only about 10ft off the floor.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Just got home and having a pony whilst reading this and there’s absolutely no chance of the Crown Jewels dangling in the water.

Fvck heights

golddene

Jul 28, 2012

I always wonder, just how bored do you have to be, to even consider it

Well f*ck you, clicked play and from the first few frames my knees were knocking, head swimming and feel quite sick so much so that I immediately switched off. I'm climbing my step ladder finishing off tiling in my bathroom and am now nervous to finish it so when Mrs G begins her inevitable moaning about how slow I am, you will be put firmly in the frame as the cause of my tardiness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here