Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Football Manager 2018

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Full version released today. Looking forward to starting afresh with the Albion after having an absolute mare in the beta.

Anyone else getting this year's edition?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I usually upgrade every 2 games, so I'll get it at some point. Although it was getting mixed reviews on steam same as the last one, so hopefully it's not awful.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The guy who does the Albion stats is extremely knowledgeable on the Albino and watches a LOT of matches :thumbsup:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Having such a great save at the moment with Fm2017 and have another one to finish so think 18 will wait for Xmas.

Icklesham Casuals... who I really did play for....now in the Ryman....

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
There's a Champ Mgr from early 2000's which was the best. Not wringing with unnecessary high end graphics, very much stats based, with realistic scenarios. I had seasons where the finances were shot, and I had to keep selling best players etc. Relegation was a formality but it was a realistic challenge.

I've played some mgr games where it's impossible to get anywhere near relegation, which doesn't do it for me.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
There's a Champ Mgr from early 2000's which was the best. Not wringing with unnecessary high end graphics, very much stats based, with realistic scenarios. I had seasons where the finances were shot, and I had to keep selling best players etc. Relegation was a formality but it was a realistic challenge.

I've played some mgr games where it's impossible to get anywhere near relegation, which doesn't do it for me.

Odd, I always seem to end up getting relegated or sacked before relegation when I play, especially with Brighton :lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

01/02 was the classic for me

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Unfortunately I've not played it since 2014 properly. I adore the game, but it's just too time consuming now and the handheld is much easier and quicker to play.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I've heard some very mixed reviews from the community on this one so I shall be skipping this edition.

The demo is available if you want to take a look without committing to buying the full game. Last for 6 in-game months which is about the time frame it usually takes for me to get sacked. :)

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Top of league as Eastbourne and unbeaten at start of December in Beta. Will keep plugging away as them trying to get to PL before January update which is usually when I switch to Brighton for a longer game.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I still play FM07, the absolute peak for me.

Non league gems aplenty.. massively addictive and yes... you don't need to quit work, marriage etc. to be able to play it.

It's fun, something the last 9 or so instalments have badly missed.

Jabbie, Sigere, Vermooten, Mazzola et al. Awesome stuff.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I'm about to take the plunge and get this. I normally religiously buy them as soon as they come out, but I've been too busy over the past couple of months to do so.

How's everyone getting on? Any Albion striker signing gems?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here