Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kidnap at the amex.

getz

Jan 15, 2010
A youngster is kidnapped at the Albions first Premier League match. Story line on Peter James next novel published next May. Can't wait !

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A youngster is kidnapped at the Albions first Premier League match. Story line on Peter James next novel published next May. Can't wait !

The villain goes by the name of Barber, something to do with misuse of a concessionary season ticket I believe. Tis a rampaging roller-coaster of a tale.............

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The villain goes by the name of Barber, something to do with misuse of a concessionary season ticket I believe. Tis a rampaging roller-coaster of a tale.............

I think you forgot that the kidnap attempt was foiled as the kidnapper chose to leave via the Bridge Car Park....all over by page two i believe.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Spoiler alert...

He wasn't kidnapped after all. He was just queuing up for a pie and turned up safe and sound 3 days later.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
As it’s fictional, we played Palace first game. The young kid didn’t want to own up to his dad he didn’t want to support them anymore. So he staged the kidnapping, and now supports a proper team.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I hope the plot contains a father's gun.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Apparently in this one Peter James gets arrested by PC Darren Balkham outside Sing Li's for impersonating a novelist.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ah read a few of his books, will deffo get this

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I would have thought the obvious plotline for an Amex-based "Whodunit?" would be The Mystery of the Turd on the Away dressing room floor.

PD James has missed a trick there.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Roy Grace goes on the radio appealing to fans for help.

Yes, he does. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here