Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The policing for the Palace game is going to be horrendous

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
lets not worry PPF is rallying the troops and I expect [MENTION=11666]London Pompous[/MENTION] to make an appearance

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That kiddy has a Tottenham scarf on doesn't he so maybe its the other way round, or nothing to do with football of course

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
This bit of footage is rapidly multiplying on Youtube.

Apparently it is a Palace raiding party. They seem to do quite well initially but another film shows them on the run.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Faux-hatred starting early this fixture then? :rolleyes:

You'll have to point me to any Brighton fan showing even the smallest semblance of hatred in this thread. I can see various comments and of course your piss-poor smug post but no hatred. Help me out please?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh gawd.

PPF and the Rev will be w@nking themselves into a coma once they clap eyes on this.

[edit] its started

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You'll have to point me to any Brighton fan showing even the smallest semblance of hatred in this thread. I can see various comments and of course your piss-poor smug post but no hatred. Help me out please?

I do...I hate Shell...look at the price of diesel on that sign...barstards

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You're inciting it with your opening post as you know damn well.

'kin hell. Commenting on the policing is inciting hatred? Have you started on the booze early today or something?

You better report me then. Sounds like serious stuff, inciting hatred on social media. I'm in big trouble now.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Usual story. Palace got lairy, caught a few Spurs unawares. Spurs came out the pub & ran Palace all the way back to the station.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This bit of footage is rapidly multiplying on Youtube.

Apparently it is a Palace raiding party. They seem to do quite well initially but another film shows them on the run.

Usual story. Palace got lairy, caught a few Spurs unawares. Spurs came out the pub & ran Palace all the way back to the station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6knKvh2-n-8

you can see the kid with the shocking hair and dress sense begging his mate to 'let's go' in this one while nobody does a lot and then they end up running in the other video - what was the point?!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here