Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920 LastLast

5 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by maffew View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dont think the old bill are going to be OTT to be honest. Palace are clearly lively at the moment and it can only be worse in Brighton. I've read a load coming down without tickets. Cant find the source. If I owned a pub I would shut it for this game. There IS going to be trouble
    They are already creating the environment to justify it in my opinion. The reduced capacity for instance is bloody silly. Who benefits if Palace are still going to come down to Brighton, ticket or no ticket? Those extra 1000 tickets would all go to Palace fans with a proven history of loyal support so you can pretty much guarantee there will be no more chance of aggro from them than the lucky 2000 who have managed to get a ticket and so it makes the decision look very silly, mean-spirited even.
    My music blog: de-minimis music

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      It would surprise me if they came down without tickets - they would be kettled by the police and the only way they could evade them would be to drink somewhere miles out of town................besides, it was only a few seasons ago where they failed to sell out the away end at Withdean

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by butchy View Post
      .....besides, it was only a few seasons ago where they failed to sell out the away end at Withdean
      Now I know you're taking the piss, they have the best support ever, anywhere.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
      They are already creating the environment to justify it in my opinion. The reduced capacity for instance is bloody silly. Who benefits if Palace are still going to come down to Brighton, ticket or no ticket? Those extra 1000 tickets would all go to Palace fans with a proven history of loyal support so you can pretty much guarantee there will be no more chance of aggro from them than the lucky 2000 who have managed to get a ticket and so it makes the decision look very silly, mean-spirited even.
      I agree they should and we should be allowed 3k it is mean spirited and provacative even. However I am certain a pub or 2 is gonna get trouble/trashed a bit I think it was on BBS watching the spurs pub clips calling it training for Brighton

0 Not allowed!
      I dont think the old bill are going to be OTT to be honest. Palace are clearly lively at the moment and it can only be worse in Brighton. I've read a load coming down without tickets. Cant find the source. If I owned a pub I would shut it for this game. There IS going to be trouble
      Unless the fairy confirms this I’m taking this as heresay .
      Shef wed
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
      Unless the fairy confirms this I’m taking this as heresay .
      fair enough let me try find where I read it...

0 Not allowed!
      I agree they should and we should be allowed 3k it is mean spirited and provacative even. However I am certain a pub or 2 is gonna get trouble/trashed a bit I think it was on BBS watching the spurs pub clips calling it training for Brighton
      I think you're spot on and none of the measures about having to have ID for tickets, reducing away capacity, kettling of fans to and from the match and the huge empty neutral section in the South Stand will prevent this.
      My music blog: de-minimis music
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Are we seriously concerned that only 2000 Scumbag United fans can get tickets ?

With two administrations behind them, they shouldn't have a football team, football stadium ( I use that word loosely) or any other football team to play against at all.
      "After an investigation, Crystal Palace have been docked points for cheating." -Playforyourclub.com

0 Not allowed!

just for Se20, cant beat a fancy dress party
      regards
      DR

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by cjd View Post
      Are we seriously concerned that only 2000 Scumbag United fans can get tickets ?

With two administrations behind them, they shouldn't have a football team, football stadium ( I use that word loosely) or any other football team to play against at all.
      Someone is .
      Shef wed