Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So HF starting on the mums and dads didn't happen,but one mum complained of the their boisterous singing .
    Made up nonsense.
    Scoring goals for Palace
    John Terry John Terry

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Se20 View Post
      You seem to know a lot , are you itk, or making it up ?
      Have you actually been banned from all Palace forums, is that why find solace on here or are you just stupid?

0 Not allowed!
      Hardly the Russians!

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

1 Not allowed!
      So HF starting on the mums and dads didn't happen,but one mum complained of the their boisterous singing .
      Made up nonsense.
      Eh? Read the thread and have look at the photo from the match:

HF Ultras turned up mob-handed at an U18 match, intimidated the mums and dads there enough for one of them to call the police and remember this was a Saturday lunchtime a few hours before you were due to play West Ham. Pretty much exactly as I described it.
      Last edited by Buzzer; 12-11-2017 at 16:44.
      My music blog: de-minimis music

1 Not allowed!
      Do you actually trawl YouTube finding these clips ?
      What a sad sad man .
      What are you currently doing over here then? Calling others sad on a rival's forum?

Smacks of irony me thinks
      Albion = the never-ending rollercoaster ride of emotions!

0 Not allowed!
      Made up nonsense.
      You're still grating... marvellous to see.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post

earlier in the day before they came unstuck at Kings cross
      regards
      DR
      Unstuck ? A smaller younger group who didnít take a step back and put someone on his arse . The numbers game again eh
      Shef wed

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
      Unstuck ? A smaller younger group who didn’t take a step back and put someone on his arse . The numbers game again eh
      Although from that camera angle it would appear that Palace are hugely outnumbered, it's difficult to know who is out of sight and also exactly what is going on, it would appear that Palace are the aggressors here. Interesting development, if that's the case because it means that Palace hoolies have been active this season in starting rucks in Manchester, Spurs and in this video. I'm not making any judgement calls on that, it is what it is and goes to show that despite the most draconian legislation of any country on the planet, hooliganism is very much alive and well and still a huge part of our game.

I sort of know a young Brighton lad who just a couple of years ago was involved in attacking the Boleyn Pub at West Ham and also a Leeds pub when we played them away. He's a really sound bloke, die-hard Brighton and he loves the aggro side of football too. I don't quite get it, the risks are huge, but it does make me chuckle when hoolies on here are portrayed as knuckled-dragging morons. In this bloke's case nothing could be further from the truth.

The hugely OTT punishments don't fit the crime and it's still not enough of a deterrent for some. And it's because the legislation was drawn up and is enforced by people who have no understanding nor desire to understand why it happens.
      Last edited by Buzzer; 12-11-2017 at 19:43.
      My music blog: de-minimis music

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
      Although from that camera angle it would appear that Palace are hugely outnumbered, it's difficult to know who is out of sight and also exactly what is going on, it would appear that Palace are the aggressors here. Interesting development, if that's the case because it means that Palace hoolies have been active this season in starting rucks in Manchester, Spurs and in this video. I'm not making any judgement calls on that, it is what it is and goes to show that despite the most draconian legislation of any country on the planet, hooliganism is very much alive and well and still a huge part of our game.

I sort of know a young Brighton lad who were involved just a couple of years ago that were involved in attacking the Boleyn Pub at West Ham and also a Leeds pub when we played them away. He's a really sound bloke, die-hard Brighton and he loves the aggro side of football too. I don't quite get it, the risks are huge, but it does make me chuckle when hoolies on here are portrayed as knuckled-dragging morons. In this bloke's case nothing could be further from the truth.

The hugely OTT punishments don't fit the crime and it's still not enough of a deterrent for some.
      I know many of those lads you describe ;-)

They are a good bunch on away days.
      KobanÓ liberated 26th Jan 2015 = Modern day Stalingrad
      RIP Ceylan Ozalp, 19
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zqu...dex=11&list=WL
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I dont think the old bill are going to be OTT to be honest. Palace are clearly lively at the moment and it can only be worse in Brighton. I've read a load coming down without tickets. Cant find the source. If I owned a pub I would shut it for this game. There IS going to be trouble