Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The policing for the Palace game is going to be horrendous

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Would be very surprised if any Palace hoolie tried their luck in or around the Amex. As for pubs, didn't they all head for Lewes/Seaford last time they graced us with their presence? Didn't the police tell Seaford pubs to shut, or am I imagining that?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Old fella gets a boot to the head, charming

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'kin hell. Commenting on the policing is inciting hatred? Have you started on the booze early today or something?

Nope, just a bit disappointed by your posturing. Similar to when you, if memory serves, started a thread hilariously unilaterally abusing Tammy Abraham from the safety of your seat last season when he was walking off at the Amex applauding the Albion fans. Très amusant. :lol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Usual story. Palace got lairy, caught a few Spurs unawares. Spurs came out the pub & ran Palace all the way back to the station.

That sounds like the lyrics to a killers song

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm surprised there are any Police left! Recently there have been a spate of thefts from vans overnight on and around Worthing.
The Police don't have any answers to track the culprits but there is a lot of activity on the local Facebook page exchanging info on suspicious looking vehicles crawling the streets. Could be a lynching if these people get caught by the locals.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
So, I am assuming our 'top boys' on here who love chatting about it 'kicking off' will be well up for a bit of 'naughty' against Palace OR will the reality be loads of mouthing off, lots of gestures, comments shouted across the railway line and absolutely NOTHING of any note at all? Hmmm, I am really stumped on this one.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So, I am assuming our 'top boys' on here who love chatting about it 'kicking off' will be well up for a bit of 'naughty' against Palace OR will the reality be loads of mouthing off, lots of gestures, comments shouted across the railway line and absolutely NOTHING of any note at all? Hmmm, I am really stumped on this one.

Like I said further up the thread, Pure Pantomime. Oh Yes It Is.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

you could put a Mary Berry cookery thread on here and before long someone would link it to/post a Palace/Spurs/West Ham/Millwall fans "kicking off" you tube clip

N17

Jun 21, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6knKvh2-n-8

you can see the kid with the shocking hair and dress sense begging his mate to 'let's go' in this one while nobody does a lot and then they end up running in the other video - what was the point?!

Idiots. All over social media on very good quality video. Is it really worth a 3 year or even life time ban for 5-10 seconds of windmilling?

As you rightly say, what is the point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here