Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Chelsea - Ticket sales

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The sales for Chelsea have opened up at a higher points threshold than Liverpool did.

I can't see how the sales are going, though, as it won't show to STH.

My guess is that there will be a lot buying today and before STHs get a chance, so at best there'll only be scraps left by Tuesday.

Problem is that the away tickets go on sale Tuesday as well, don't they?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Thanks for the reminder...busy work week and had totally forgotten about the Bronze on-sale date. Certainly some left in the NW Family shelf area.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
This sounds grim news for a pair as a previous purchase history buyer, as they are not on sale to us until 16th November? :down:

Last edited:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
This sounds grim news for a pair as a pervious purchase history buyer, as they are not on sale to us until 16th November? :down:

Seats pop up all the time, I remember the Bristol City game with loads being released in the last few days despite it being 'sold out' for at least ten days before the match. And as I found for Liverpool, there will be quite a lot of single seats spaced apart by 2 or 3 seats, people will budge up for you

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
I hope so, but I haven't noticed any Liverpool singles appear since the 'sell out' was announced, certainly not when I have looked.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I hope so, but I haven't noticed any Liverpool singles appear since the 'sell out' was announced, certainly not when I have looked.

There were lots of singles left when the Liverpool game was on day 2 of members sales (no point limit). If you're not a member you might struggle.

I'm sure Liverpool tickets will come up in the last few days before the game, including on the website, the club always keep a few blocks of 10 or so seats back for whatever reason, in the SE and SW corners, usually first couple of rows by the pitch. Keep looking

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There were lots of singles left when the Liverpool game was on day 2 of members sales (no point limit). If you're not a member you might struggle.

I'm sure Liverpool tickets will come up in the last few days before the game, including on the website, the club always keep a few blocks of 10 or so seats back for whatever reason, in the SE and SW corners, usually first couple of rows by the pitch. Keep looking

Isn’t the ticket exchange operating, too, so a few will pop up via that route. Potentially pairs.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here