Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Chewing gum

Jan 30, 2008
as if Brighton doesn't look grubby enough in Places couldn't help notice the amount of chewing gum stuck on Queens road and the pavements ,looks shit IMHO ???
regards
DR

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
their houses/flats must be covered in it???
regards
DR

I bet they don’t spit their gum out in their own house or throw litter on their own floor. Outside is different as some seem to think they’re keeping the street cleaners in a job.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
as if Brighton doesn't look grubby enough in Places couldn't help notice the amount of chewing gum stuck on Queens road and the pavements ,looks shit IMHO ???
regards
DR

It's not just Brighton that has the chewing gum / pavement issue! pretty much everywhere, its the dirty disgusting vile crapheads that chew it and dispose of it in a disgusting ignorant don't give a **** about others manner.....

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It's art.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm sure the council spent over £100k on a couple of gum removing machines a few years ago...?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They got gummed up and the operators had to try and fix them with DIY stuff if I remember right.
Strange, it's not like the council to waste money like that..

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
It's not just Brighton that has the chewing gum / pavement issue! pretty much everywhere, its the dirty disgusting vile crapheads that chew it and dispose of it in a disgusting ignorant don't give a **** about others manner.....

You won't find any in Singapore. Although you can now get certain kinds there, you wouldn't want to get caught spitting it onto their streets. Bring back the birch!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Footballers are just as bad, spitting and snotting on the pitch, like it sone big spitoon.
Disgusting habit.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Strange, it's not like the council to waste money like that..

I read that in a voice and manner as if you were wisecracking to your dad while you were replacing the workings of a particularly rancid Kermit in some middle class Doris's town house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I chew gum all the time and always manage to get it in a bin. Its not hard or rocket science FFS.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
If I were king for the day my first decree would be that all chewing gum must be biodegradable. It is a plague pretty much across the country, I am quite surprised something hasn't been done.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m sure I read sometime back that Ireland were going to or had, put an extra tax on chewing gum to pay for the subsequent clear up of pedestrian areas.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here