Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Honduras away tickets

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Rather madly not only is there a 76000 capacity crowd at this game, but there is a gig on at the 21000 capacity Quodos Bank Arena next door to the ANZ Stadium. Going to be carnage later.

Trains were ****ed earlier too. My in laws could not get there from North Sydney. Just like being in England!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Don't rule out the sucker punch late goal to see Honduras through.

I would love the Aussies to make it to the World cup and am very nervous about this game

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Great corners Mooy, £11m for that? It is like watching Dean Cox.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yep, and it's amazing to think he's nearly 38. What an absolute legend he is.

He is, yet he's one of those players I've always disliked.

Suspect he's one of those "hate him when he's against you, absolutely love him if he's one of yours" types.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He is, yet he's one of those players I've always disliked.

Suspect he's one of those "hate him when he's against you, absolutely love him if he's one of yours" types.

I've always liked him. He's a short arse who scores headers, he carried Everton for years, that goal against the Dutch. Punchy, chipper player who rolls back the years and plays for his country with pride. All in all, I would struggle to try and dislike him. Perhaps if the Nigels or Portsmouth had signed him...

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Maybe [MENTION=36127]San Siro[/MENTION] should watch this game. If he was pissed off about a team with the quality of Italy missing out before he will be absolutely livid after watching these two showers.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Maybe [MENTION=36127]San Siro[/MENTION] should watch this game. If he was pissed off about a team with the quality of Italy missing out before he will be absolutely livid after watching these two showers.

I had that very same thought. :lolol:

And to think, the USA somehow finished BEHIND Honduras in the hexagonal. Unbelievable.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Can't watch any more of this. Both of these are joke teams. I'm gonna do some house work instead.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here