Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Nikki

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
That's terrible. terrible news. I can only imagine what you and your family are going through right now. It's not the same, but I lost my partner a little over two years ago. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her,but now Its always with a smile on my face when I do. It's difficult, but I promise it will get better after time.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

Be strong.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Words virtually fail me. So so sorry to hear that and just sending love to all your family.

Hope you find strength from somewhere.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
OMG that's shocking .....
I have two daughters in their early 20's but I cannot begin to imagine your grief.
Stay strong, your NSC family are here with you in spirit and mind.

Did she post on NSC?

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I’m so sorry to hear this mate. My thoughts are with you and your family.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
So very sorry to read the devastating last part of your post, this is my and almost certainly every other parents worst nightmare, stay strong RTGT you have my deepest sympathy and I hope and pray that you may come through this heartbreaking time, I cannot bear to think of what you are going through but I hope you have other close family so that you can help each other to come to terms with your loss and that over time the pain you must be feeling can relent. So sorry.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I can only echo what other people have said.

I was brought up as a Christian, so I hope a possibility of an after life maybe a comfort for you.

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Ive just logged on to read about the normal goings on to find this.
I can't find the words right now so i'll just say a few to him upstairs later.
For both of you.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I can't begin to imagine how you're feeling, my thoughts are with you.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
So sorry to hear this terrible news. I will put my phone down now, and give my wife and unborn son a big hug. Deepest sympathy. RIP Nikki.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
So, so sorry to read about your loss.

curly69

Jan 4, 2006
sydney
My Daughter is 13 she is the light of my life words can not help but my heart goes out to you and your family have no idea what to say just wish i could help.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Tragic...........just tragic news.
A couple of years back we came so close to losing our eldest daughter, then aged 21.
We had to endure her being on life support and in a coma for a while.
She is still on the road to recovery, but is making huge improvements.
Having to go through this was indescribable, what you are enduring is so much worse.
We had a little time to prepare for the worst if it happened and it looks like you had none.
Reading your thread brought all the memories flooding back and it's lucky I am in the office alone.
My family send our deepest condolences and respects to you and your family.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I have no word, but my thoughts are with you and your family at the painful time for you.
RIP Nikki

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here