Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Nikki

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sending you love from your extended BHAFC family, I can't begin to comprehend what you must be going through just now. I'll give the kids an extra hug tonight.

Take care mate.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
So sorry to hear this. I hope that with time you will be able to look back with joy at the times you shared together rather than with the sadness of the times you have lost

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm shocked and desperately saddened by your terribly sad story.

Thank you for entrusting us to share your story with. No one can imagine the hurt you are feeling now, unless they have been unfortunate enough to suffer a similar loss.

I consider myself very fortunate not to have had to deal with anything like that, and hope that the heartfelt remarks made here on this board in some way help you get through this.

RIP Nikki

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
SO SO so sorry brother. RIP beautiful lady :(

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As others have stated sincerest condolences, so sad to hear this.

You clearly have an abundance of cherished memories about BHAFC and your daughter which may not seem much now after such a devastating event but when things calm down will be something worthy to reflect on.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
During the first Amex season I would get along to as many games as I could. My then 16 year old Daughter asked if she could come along to a game. Thus began a love affair with BHA (although she later admitted to coming just to butter me up for things). Season two it was two seats in the upper east and we never missed a game for four years. In 2015 she moved to Wales with her job and I gave up her ticket but she still came down for 'special' games. Last season she again made the long journey down for some games and was there for the Wigan game and between us we cried for the Albion. She became a very good friend of David Stockdale, including getting him to send me a birthday video. At the beginning of this season she sent me a lucky charm bracelet. That idiot you see taking a photo of it at every home & away game, that's me. She was on holiday for the Swansea game but we chatted via video. The last video was just after the final whistle.
She died Saturday night.
I'm not after anything, just needed to chat with my friends, I know you are all there.
Hug your kids tonight and tell them you love them.

FFS awful really dont know what to say :( best of wishes and loadsa love awful try and stay strong but I can only begin to imagine x

wendy's tackle

NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2004
East Dean, Eastbourne
I don't often post on this site, but I feel so moved and want to offer you my very best wishes. It's a terribly sad situation, I hope you can take some comfort from your treasured memories and the support of your friends, family and community.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Blimey, that is so sad, i've sat here read it and have tears in my eyes.
So very sorry for your sad loss.
My 20 year old daughter has gone straight from work to a friends house, I will wait up for her to hug her even tighter tonight.
I dont know what else to say, so sad and deepest condolences to you and your family on your loss of Nikki.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
So so sorry, from the depths of my heart.

I hope the fact that everyone here in your extended Albion family is thinking of you, your daughter and family is some condolence - as is the fact that we’re all feeling the bonds with our own loved ones a little more strongly tonight, following your post.

I’m away from my kids with work just now, but your message has made me phone them for a second time tonight, just to tell them again that I love them. I’d like to think that your daughter would be happy to know that, thanks to this thread, she’s inspiring moments like that in hundreds of families just now.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A real tragedy. My sincere condolences to you and your family at such heart breaking news, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Awful news, my condolences to you and your family. I'm glad you were together to see the Albion move into their new home and finally get promoted to the Prem, nothing can take those good memories away.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not really much I else I can offer that hasn't been said. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Thoughts are with you and yes, I will go and hug the mini Bobkins.

RIP Nikki.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Jesus, I was not expecting those last few lines when I started reading your post, my sincerest and deepest condolences, nothing I say could make you feel any better, so please just know my thoughts are with you and your family.
I really can’t even begin to comprehend how you must be feeling.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I really really feel for the OP. I have 2 daughters that both come to games. I can’t imagine what you are going through. Although, using friends, family and sticking together is surely the right thing to do.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss.

If there's anything we can do, you need only ask.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here