Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Nikki

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So sorry to hear such tragic news. There is nothing one can say more but you do have friends here. God bless.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm so sorry to hear of Nikki's loss.

As hard as it may be to reconcile this at the moment, you'll always remember the good times with her.

And you'll always have us on here for you.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
You have been posting on here for years, and in doing so have become one of my virtual NSC friends. To receive news like this is such a shock. I feel so sorry for you. You will see NSC at its very best when you post a message like you have.
Please accept my deepest sympathy.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
So desperately sad to hear your news. You and your family will be in my thoughts. RIP Nikki.

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
Such terribly sad news, sincere condolences... Sleep well Nikki.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Was thoroughly enjoying the read and didn't expect this awful news to follow.Im so sorry to read that and I'm lost for words and offer my deepest condolences to you and your family....so sad:nono::nono:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am really sorry to hear your news. Please accept my sincerest condolences. No parent should have to say goodbye to their children,

I am not a religious person but if there is such a thing as God, may he bless you and your family and take care of your daughter.

Dave

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
That's devastating news. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family at this sad time. We are all with you. Rest in peace Nikki. You will be remembered x

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
So, so sorry to hear of your terrible news. Nikki was obviously very special. Thank you for reminding us to tell our loved ones we love them. Thoughts are with you and yours.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'm sorry to read your sad news. My condolences to you and your family. I can't imagine the pain you are in at the moment.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Thinking of you at this terrible time. When I started reading your message my jaw just dropped. Awful, awful news. Words just don't seem appropriate in your situation. God bless you and your family. I am gong to log off NSC for tonight, too sad to read any more.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here