Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Nikki

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
All my condolences too.

I cannot imagine what you must be going through. I have an 18 year old daughter who is the source of massive angst but unconditional love. To lose her......

No other words.

All the best mate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Oh my ... I am speechless and my heart goes out to you and your family. I can't even begin to imagine. RIP Nikki

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Stay strong, it must have taken great courage to post this in the first place. As others have said, the NSC family is always here whenever you need it.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I have read this a few times now and tried to reply a but don't know what to say.

My heart felt condolences to you and your family.

RIP Nikki.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Such sad news. It must have taken guts to post that news on here, but amply rewarded by the support from the NSC community. Many of us are parents - we'll all have made a little extra effort to stay in touch with our kids today.

I'm commuting to London with my daughter at the moment. I shared the story and we're having a small hug. Thanks for reminding all of us how lucky we are.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Having a daughter of a similar age, I can't imagine what you are going through.

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
The NSC and Albion family are here for you mate. We know that "together" actually means something. Nikki sounds like an absolute star, and I for one will be shouting louder at the Amex because of her and for her.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Don't know what to say but I hope that the kind words on this thread give you a shred of comfort at this heartbreaking time. All the best and thinking of you and your family x

N17

Jun 21, 2011
That is absolutely heart breaking.

So sorry for your loss.

Deepest condolences to you & your family.

RIP

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I don't know what to say. One of the few times I'm lost for words. Thinking of you.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Echoing what the rest of the community has said - thoughts are with you and yours at this difficult time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here