Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Nikki

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Terrible news, so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family in these difficult times.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
So sorry to hear the sad news RIP Nikki, can't bear to think what you are all going through. The NSC Albion Family is here whenever is needed x

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Absolutely tragic, gutted to hear it pal. :down:

I hope the support of the NSC community has provided you with some strength and support, we're all thinking of you and your family. Amongst all the pomp and madness on threads on here, every now and then something gets posted which really touches you and stops you in your tracks, this is very much one of those sobering threads. We're all here for you and respect for having the courage to post. One of the worst things that anyone can do is suffer in silence and I really think that the increase in personal threads like this one is a massive positive for NSC generally, this is a community where people support each other when someone needs it.

But suggest we drop Pascal Gross and you and I will be having strong words, my friend!

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
My family's thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, my little boy got an extra special hug and it's a reminder to treasure every moment with him. Him drawing all over the walls just seems like a nice reminder of his place in the home now.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
I woke up this morning still thinking about this thread and wanted to send you my best wishes. At a difficult time like this please don't forget to be kind to yourself. It sounds like she was a star.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Like so many others, I can't begin to understand the unimaginable grief you must be suffering right now.

Thank you for posting it on here. NSC is a crazy old place at the best of times, but I firmly believe that most of us are decent folk who will help others when they are able to do so. I'm not sure what I could do to help, but I'd certainly try anything - so please do ask.

When the time is right, if there is an appropriate charity that was dear to Nikki, or yourself, please do let me know. I'd gladly make a donation on behalf of NSC in her name.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As a dad of a 22 year old daughter who lives a long way away, I'm desperately sad to hear this news and don't know how I'd cope in the circumstances. Wishing you all the best and hope that everyone's kind words on hear helps you through this tough time.

Keep hold of those memories.

RIP Nikki. :angel:

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Wow... I almost can't believe it...

Being someone who follows and has had chats with Nikki, it's so sad to know that she's gone.

Sorry for your loss... RIP Nikki :angel:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
That was really difficult to read, I hope that you are continuing with your life as best you can and remembering all the good times. I think losing a child is probably the hardest thing anyone could go through. Look after yourself. Rest in peace Nikki.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
That is absolutely heartbreaking. My thoughts and wishes go out to you and your family.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here