Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Nikki

San Siro

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
I've been tempted many times to create a profile to post on this site which I spend alot of time on but this is the post that hooked me in.

To the OP.I'm glad it's not me that has suffered your loss,that is living with your pain,that is having to cope with your emptiness. I don't want to imagine what you're going through or how you will get to the other side.

I hope that journey is not too long and when you reach the end you can look back with just a smile and fond memories of Nikki and that the pain will be far less although it will never go.

Thankyou for having the guts to share your loss with your Albion family because it means we can take a step back and remember what is really important in our lives. Our family, friends, and others that we love.

God bless you, your family, and whenever it get's hard please post on here for any support you need.

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
I am typing with tears in my eyes. I am so sorry to hear that your daughter has died. May she rest in peace and you and the family be able to come to terms with the loss and in the future be able to remember the good times you had.

D

Deleted member 2719

I can't get close to how you and your family must feel, this is so so sad, I am as I'm sure a lot of NSC poster just a PM away if you feel the need to chat whenever you want.
RIP Nikki

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
So desperately sad to read this terrible news, but thanks for sharing with us, your wider Albion family. My deepest condolences to you & all Nikki's friends & family. xx

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
I haven't posted in a long time and i know there is nothing I can say to help the pain but if you need someone to talk to feel free to message me if you want someone to talk to. RIP

Nibbler

710 77345
Aug 12, 2014
Westdene
Good God I cannot imagine the pain you are in. It sounds like you had a wonderful relationship with your daughter and you will always have those memories. My heart goes out to you.

C-Complex

May 13, 2016
I don't post a lot as you can see, but for the last six years NSC has brought mainly highs and some lows. I'm really sad to hear the news about Nikki - You're right, - we're all here, listening and caring. God bless.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Sitting here with damp eyes, such sad news. Just phoned my son at Uni and it hit me more.
R.I.P. Nikki, love to you brother.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
All my best wishes. You did right to share this.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
So sad to hear this. Rest in peace Nikki.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Deepest condolences to you and your family.

RIP Nikki.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
holy shit, that's horrific news.

My thoughts with you and your family. Not everyone will get on with each other on NSC, but if you ever need anyone, we WILL be here for you.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
So so sad, no one deserves to die so young, her whole life was ahead of her.....I cant comprehend how you are feeling right now.....just puts our petty squables on NSC into perspective....really lost for words..thoughts are with you and your family...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Such awful news. I don't know you or your family but if I or NSC can help, just ask. We are here for you mate.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here