Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Nikki

UTT

Jun 27, 2017
Absolutely gutted for your loss. I'm sure no words can bring comfort but stay strong.

From a fellow blue and white wearing fan.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
i can't find the words to express how appallingly sad this is.

Any bereavement is awful. To lose a child, at such a young age, suddenly. Just horrible.

I hope you have people around you that can provide you with the love and support you need.
If not, we are here for you mate.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I have just read this thread again as something was bothering me, apart from the tragic news. If Nikki was on holiday, was she out of the country when she died? I really hope not :down:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I have just read this thread again as something was bothering me, apart from the tragic news. If Nikki was on holiday, was she out of the country when she died? I really hope not :down:
Yes she was. Portugal.
Just as a side, when you go away pay that little extra for insurance. She did and the insurance company step in and organise and pay for everything. Lots of paperwork (keeping us busy) but the consulate and a foreign funeral director are sorting everything to repatriate her. The consulate make it clear they are there only for help and advice but no financial assistance.
Once again, thank you to everybody for the good wishes and PM's, I'll try and thank you all personally later.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Yes she was. Portugal.
Just as a side, when you go away pay that little extra for insurance. She did and the insurance company step in and organise and pay for everything. Lots of paperwork (keeping us busy) but the consulate and a foreign funeral director are sorting everything to repatriate her. The consulate make it clear they are there only for help and advice but no financial assistance.
Once again, thank you to everybody for the good wishes and PM's, I'll try and thank you all personally later.

Smart girl :down:
Really appreciate your reply, best wishes to you and your family

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
During the first Amex season I would get along to as many games as I could. My then 16 year old Daughter asked if she could come along to a game. Thus began a love affair with BHA (although she later admitted to coming just to butter me up for things). Season two it was two seats in the upper east and we never missed a game for four years. In 2015 she moved to Wales with her job and I gave up her ticket but she still came down for 'special' games. Last season she again made the long journey down for some games and was there for the Wigan game and between us we cried for the Albion. She became a very good friend of David Stockdale, including getting him to send me a birthday video. At the beginning of this season she sent me a lucky charm bracelet. That idiot you see taking a photo of it at every home & away game, that's me. She was on holiday for the Swansea game but we chatted via video. The last video was just after the final whistle.
She died Saturday night.
I'm not after anything, just needed to chat with my friends, I know you are all there.
Hug your kids tonight and tell them you love them.

I've only just come across this now mate, i'm speechless. I became friends with your daughtet via Twitter and she was a really nice girl. So caring and made sure that all of her friends, me included were okay. She really did Love Brighton and she always spoke highly of you fella, i promise you that

I hope you and the family are holding up okay and i hope she rests well,

Chris x

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
Stay strong,she is still with you in your heart.Many Albion fans are by your side and watching from above.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
With deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here