Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Nikki

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Just to echo the sentiments of your NSC family, so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are for you and your family at this very sad time.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
The bond between a father and daughter is a very special and very deep loving one, and my heart is truly broken for you and everyone else in your family at this awful news. I cannot even envisage such a dreadful occurrence to my own children let alone to anyone else, I am so sorry, I just don't know what else to say. If the strength of NSC is anything that I suspect it is then the thoughts, sympathy and love of all will be trying to help you.

Dickie1965

Sep 27, 2016
With a teenage daughter myself I simply cannot imagine this situation. All my thoughts are with you tonight.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Many of us have lost loved one's both friends and family who shared a love of the Albion, but I don't think I have ever read something quite so sad on these pages. There are many fathers here on NSC who will identify with the tale you told, shared experience at the football with our kids and a growing love of BHA instilled in them as the seasons progress and the seed grows. We identify strongly with your story and that is why the end of it is so shocking. I wonder if there is a gesture we could make that could either help those who find themselves in this position or aid people suffering from whatever took Nikki. I realise this is a decision for you to make but hope that some good could at least emerge from this tragedy.

R.I.P Nikki I am so sorry you are gone.

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa
Heartbreaking to read and truly sorry for your loss. RIP Nikki

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
I'm another who rarely posts. But I attend all Albion home & away games with my teenage son and also have a daughter (who couldn't think of anything worse).

Reading your post brought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye.

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss and, like others, cannot think of any words that could do any justice. Please accept my sincerest condolences and I truly hope that, somehow, you can find a crumb of comfort reading the words from your NSC family.

RIP Nikki.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
So sorry to hear of your loss, I'm lost for words . Just to say i am thinking of you & send our condolences to family and friends at this very sad time.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I can't imagine what you are going through at the moment, my daughter is a similar age and we travel the country together following our club. I'm so sorry. Life is too short.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I'm so sorry to hear your awful news.

My daughter is a similar age and comes to the games when she can so I feel your loss.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Awful news and every parent's nightmare, but there are an awful lot of people on your side on here, people you could talk to.

There's not really a lot more to say without risking becoming crass or maudlin, but thoughts and prayers are with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here