Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Nikki

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
During the first Amex season I would get along to as many games as I could. My then 16 year old Daughter asked if she could come along to a game. Thus began a love affair with BHA (although she later admitted to coming just to butter me up for things). Season two it was two seats in the upper east and we never missed a game for four years. In 2015 she moved to Wales with her job and I gave up her ticket but she still came down for 'special' games. Last season she again made the long journey down for some games and was there for the Wigan game and between us we cried for the Albion. She became a very good friend of David Stockdale, including getting him to send me a birthday video. At the beginning of this season she sent me a lucky charm bracelet. That idiot you see taking a photo of it at every home & away game, that's me. She was on holiday for the Swansea game but we chatted via video. The last video was just after the final whistle.
She died Saturday night.
I'm not after anything, just needed to chat with my friends, I know you are all there.
Hug your kids tonight and tell them you love them.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
How shocking. Feel for you, mate - sounds like it was sudden.

Deepest sympathy for your loss

Good advice re your kids, just hugged my daughter before she went to youth club

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Oh my god that is unbelievably sad to read, I can’t imagine how devastated you must be feeling right now. My thoughts are with you and your family at this tragic time. RIP Nikki.

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Very sorry to read your terrible news. I hope you have all the support you need. You will certainly find a lot on here. Condolences to you and your family.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Sorry to hear your news. I can’t imagine what it’s like to lose one of your kids regardless of their age. Thoughts are with you and your family.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I can only express my condolences to you amd your family. I hope your memories can give you solace. Maybe not now but in the future.

Big albion respect to you

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Gosh ....that’s is a bit of a jaw dropper....thanks for sharing and i hope its helped you even just a little bit ..i hope you take a friend to the next game you attend so you have a shoulder to lean on....wishing you all the best

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So sorry to hear that.

Condolences to you and your family.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
My God, I wasn't expecting to read that. So, so sorry. I can never begin to imagine the nightmare you must be going through. I wish you all the best and really feel for you. Please accept a virtual hug from a fellow Dad and fan. Sincere condolences and may she rest in peace.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
All of the above and more God bless you and your family.So very sad.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here