Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 15 points for £15 Stoke STH guests...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just bought a pair of tickets for a couple of mates, £15 each so a real bargain - taking off the travel supplement it's £11 to watch a PL game (a quid more than my local Isthmian League club). Not too many left - just 100 or so in the South stand (S1E) presumably a block made available due to Stoke not taking their allocation.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Given the emails from the club about this game it seems they're having a hard time shifting tickets for this. Lowest attendenc of the season for this one?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Given the emails from the club about this game it seems they're having a hard time shifting tickets for this. Lowest attendenc of the season for this one?

227 tickets left for sale currently, of which 136 are in S1E. Seems like Stoke have only taken a very small (in PL terms) allocation - maybe only just returned a load so these are now going on sale ? Does look as though S1D will be available as well (presumably if S1E sells out). Must be barely 1000 Stoke sold.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

School night, cold winter evening, not very sexy opposition = a perfect storm.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Maybe we should run a bus from SE London for disgruntled CP2010FC and Charlton fans who want to watch proper football

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

This will have the most home tickets sold this season. S1F isn't normally available to home fans let alone S1E.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
227 tickets left for sale currently, of which 136 are in S1E. Seems like Stoke have only taken a very small (in PL terms) allocation - maybe only just returned a load so these are now going on sale ? Does look as though S1D will be available as well (presumably if S1E sells out). Must be barely 1000 Stoke sold.

You are correct. I reckon we will fill all of S1E when fully opened, but not sure about S1D, although I have been surprised before.

Stoke's allocation is only about 1,190 (checked their website a few days back). Probably the smallest away crowd we'll get all season. Quite understandable though.

What an atmosphere this could be with home fans behind both goals!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This will have the most home tickets sold this season. S1F isn't normally available to home fans let alone S1E.

Is your gut that's we'll sell out? Still a week and half to go and would be nice to keep up our record of selling out every game this season - home and away I believe?

Is your gut that's we'll sell out? Still a week and half to go and would be nice to keep up our record of selling out every game this season - home and away I believe?

As alluded tonon the Tickets remaining thread, the rest of E and most’ maybe all of D could be made available judging by Stokes allocation.

The club have also not released the shelf. Which is a shame as there are no other family seats, left.

Would not be surprised to see a crowd of around 27k, but the club declaring a sellout, which will mean they have just about sold out the blocks they have released.

Still 11 days to go though. Another 30k pretendance would be exceptional

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

I didn't say it would sell out, as we've still got half of S1E and most of S1D to open (which are normally sold out to away fans) and the family shelf. Would be brilliant if we did, and it indeed would keep up our sell out record. As it's a Monday night TV game in the middle of November against Stoke, I don't think we will, although this would pretty much already be a sell out if Stoke sold out a full away allocation.

S1D and S1E both have around 720 seats.

Last edited:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I didn't say it would sell out, as we've still got half of S1E and most of S1D to open (which are normally sold out to away fans) and the family shelf. Would be brilliant if we did, and it indeed would keep up our sell out record. As it's a Monday night TV game in the middle of November against Stoke, I don't think we will, although this would pretty much already be a sell out if Stoke sold out a full away allocation.

S1D and S1E both have around 720 seats.

As I said on another thread, there will already be more albion fans at this one than any previous game this season.

We are comfortably pushing 27.5k home fans at each game but taking 29.5k will be a stretch on a Monday night. I don't think we have done that in recent times other than perhaps Burton, but that was a Saturday 3pm and also had the offer on.

29k gate for me, but there is still a week and a half so who knows.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
My 7 year old son will be there. Does this make me a bad dad?

No, it’s your choice, I won’t take mine as he’ll be a nightmare for the rest of the week as he can’t cope without out enough sleep, some kids might cope better.
Sounds like you might be a bit paranoid to have asked that though.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
No, it’s your choice, I won’t take mine as he’ll be a nightmare for the rest of the week as he can’t cope without out enough sleep, some kids might cope better.
Sounds like you might be a bit paranoid to have asked that though.

Ha not paranoid, just putting fodder for discussion on here.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Ha not paranoid, just putting fodder for discussion on here.

I don't take mine (now 8) to evening games as I have to be at work at 6 so wouldn't be able to take him to school..

However, I took him to the play off games as I wouldn't have wanted him to miss it if we won! Taking him to Wembley as well. He can be tired for a day at school... Small price to pay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here