Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What amazing support we had

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Was right next to the Swans fans, I thought they were the best home fans that i have seen so far this season. They really wanted to get behind the team but the ineptitude both on and off the field made it difficult to do so. Land of My fathers, Men of Harlech and the lyricless song they sang were pretty loud from my position.

Good support from us again though, it is a pleasure being in the away stands this season. Gratifying to see the away end rammed on saturday, no point harvesting for this one.

Agree with this - thought they were alright to be fair, those in the corner made a decent amount of noise, although less as they game went on.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
sounds like a love in ffs:shrug:
regards
DR

Absolutely Ppf! after their rendition of Hymns and Arias, we should have immediately begun charging towards their frontline. Take no prisoners and punch the elderly, drop kick the infants and spat on the disabled.

That's what it's all amount.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I thought Swansea were the best set of fans away this season. The drum was as usual fecking annoying but at least they gave it ago. Very limited homophobia. Apart the usual holding hands rubbish and the quite funny "stick your cocks up your arse" response to being told to stick the drum up their arse.

Friendly enough before and after.

i agree totally with this. to be honest i was in the front row so probably went over the top of us but i thought it was pretty even noise levels until our goal - far better than Arsenal/Watford/West Ham.

spoke to a few before and after and seemed reasonable chaps and very knowledgeable.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
T'was only the catering that spoilt an otherwise great day out!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here