Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happy days

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Going into the international break in 8th position and still looking at the league table with a little bit of disbelief, currently .... we are the top 'Albion' in the country, we are the top side on the south coast and we are above the noisy neighbours from up the road (who are remarkably quiet). O happy days!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Going into the international break in 8th position and still looking at the league table with a little bit of disbelief, currently .... we are the top 'Albion' in the country, we are the top side on the south coast and we are above the noisy neighbours from up the road (who are remarkably quiet). O happy days!
Well said. Life as an Albion fan has seldom been better. An aspect I'm enjoying at the moment is that the warm glow available from looking back at last year is also more accessible in the context of our current happiness...! :)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well said. Life as an Albion fan has seldom been better. An aspect I'm enjoying at the moment is that the warm glow available from looking back at last year is also more accessible in the context of our current happiness...! :)

Replace 'seldom' with 'never' and you have my view. Yes it might not last, and yes even if it does then in a few years' time some people will be moaning that we're 'only' 8th and Bloom needs to sell up so that the club can move to the next level - but those are all problems for another day. At the moment just revel in it as this is just the best time, ever. I'm glad I can appreciate it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here