Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happy Udders & Spuds Harvesting Day

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Why is anyone bothering to join the queue now? Just hop on later with no wait and pick up the tickets you want.

Is it definite that regardless of when you log on during first day of sales, you are guaranteed a ticket if you are in Tier 1?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Bzismn7IEAIekTn.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good job Stevenage in the Checkatrade is pay on the gate.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Boom! Double harvest day done. I’m really looking forward to both these games.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There are enough days in the week to never have to put more than one match on sale at a time. Why couldn't Huddersfield have been done last week and Spurs this week? And that's before you even consider the stupidity of having home matches going on sale too. I'm having to effectively give up an hour of my morning at work to deal with this nonsense.

Not really, the queue just ticks along in the background...not as if you have to sit watching it......

Anyway, said 55 mins for me when I logged on but in reality ended up being about 15 mins.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Tottenham remaining 1,192 and 46 disabled/ambulant
Huddersfield remaining 1,455 - (1,188 seats but you can stand, 267 seats but you have to sit in them) and 45 disabled/ambulant

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Harvesting completed

We plough the fields and scatter.....

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Why is anyone bothering to join the queue now? Just hop on later with no wait and pick up the tickets you want.

Because you can choose a better seat?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm a bad fan with only 220 points, so 0 chance of getting Spurs tickets in the away end.
Just bought 3 tickets in the home end though. so YAY :clap2:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Tottenham remaining 1,012 and 44 disabled/ambulant
Huddersfield remaining 1,325 - (1,001 seats but you can stand, 324* seats but you have to sit in them) and 35 disabled/ambulant

Oddly the number of seats that you can't stand next to has risen by 57 since an hour ago. Did a lot of people buy without reading the large warning about that section?!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Tottenham remaining 1,012 and 44 disabled/ambulant
Huddersfield remaining 1,325 - (1,001 seats but you can stand, 324* seats but you have to sit in them) and 35 disabled/ambulant

Oddly the number of seats that you can't stand next to has risen by 57 since an hour ago. Did a lot of people buy without reading the large warning about that section?!

You would have thought the sitting section would be quite popular judging by some complaints on here, unsurprisingly it's barely moved since this morning ???

They'll be the last to sell as well.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You would have thought the sitting section would be quite popular judging by some complaints on here, unsurprisingly it's barely moved since this morning ???

They'll be the last to sell as well.

You're right, only six of those sold in the last two hours!

Currently 1341 (of which 318 are sit down only) plus 31 disabled/ambulant. Could go to third tier this one.

890 Tottenham tickets left plus 36 disabled/ambulant. Should sell out tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here