Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Boris Johnson

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The man is an ignoramus, he is now claiming his comment was misconstrued, so, everyone else made the mistake, not him.

If he's the best we can do as Foreign Secretary, I really despair for our future.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He should go but weaek government at present plus no-one wants to annoy the Saudis as they spend billions on defence from the UK.

The fact they treat women badly, public flog people etc is immaterial to a UK Government whether Tory or Labour

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
He's getting more and more desperate in his attempts to get sacked and distance himself from the BREXIT disaster.

Maybe he should just chin May?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He'd have gone months ago if we didn't have the weakest PM of all time. I know a lot of people think that he's genuinely trying to get sacked to distance himself from the Brexit mess. Either way the man is just a grade A tool.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
He should go but weaek government at present plus no-one wants to annoy the Saudis as they spend billions on defence from the UK.

The fact they treat women badly, public flog people etc is immaterial to a UK Government whether Tory or Labour

Why would it upset the Saudis if Johnson was sacked? It's Iran who have imprisoned Nazanin Zaghari- Ratclifffe

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
He's completely in the wrong job, appointing him to a diplomatic role shows May's awful judgement. We're increasingly a laughing stock and Boris just makes things worse

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks for sharing this amazing piece of information. It has increased the sum of human knowledge no end.

I just get annoyed at people starting what I consider to be stupid petitions over nothing or things thaty dont concern me , obviously others disagree. I once signed one on a particular issue and now get loads that I do not agree with and on subjects that I have no interest in.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Just received a request to sign a stupid change.org petition to have him removed . That was deleted immediately.

Not as stupid as our Foriegn Secretarys comment that may get this womens sentence doubled on a trumped up charge.
The man is a liability.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here