Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Boris Johnson

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I just get annoyed at people starting what I consider to be stupid petitions over nothing or things thaty dont concern me , obviously others disagree. I once signed one on a particular issue and now get loads that I do not agree with and on subjects that I have no interest in.

Go to the bottom of the email, somewhere it will say click here to unsubscribe,or similar, click on it, job done.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
He's completely in the wrong job, appointing him to a diplomatic role shows May's awful judgement. We're increasingly a laughing stock and Boris just makes things worse

We've got Priti Patel inventing British Foreign policy ideas all by herself too and having 12 meetings with The Israeli Government whilst on holiday and not telling anyone. It's embarrassing.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Not many dislike most politicians especially ministers more than me, and Boris Johnson is a joke but I was watching channel 4 news earlier and a Tory was interviewed about Johnson and Patel.
It was an absolute masterclass on how they protect themselves and deflect the blame even against the excellent Channel 4 news correspondents.
This time it did not leave me with boiling piss but total admiration that he was able to stand live on TV and do it.
See it on catch up and watch this genious at work.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Take a prozac he is far better than Abbot as a prospect.

What's Abbott got to do with anything?

I think just about any Conservative MP could be a better Foreign Secretary than the ultimate buffoon that is Boris Johnson. Maybe one day he'll work out that it actually matters what a Foreign Secretary says more than most other members of a government and that it is the last place to treat everything as a joke.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
What's Abbott got to do with anything?

I think just about any Conservative MP could be a better Foreign Secretary than the ultimate buffoon that is Boris Johnson. Maybe one day he'll work out that it actually matters what a Foreign Secretary says more than most other members of a government and that it is the last place to treat everything as a joke.

David, not tonight. I really don't care to join the fray as my fire has been doused with other sad news that puts this bollocks political jousting into perspective. Another day another time huh? One profound post on this board has dampened my enthusiasm for it.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Not many dislike most politicians especially ministers more than me, and Boris Johnson is a joke but I was watching channel 4 news earlier and a Tory was interviewed about Johnson and Patel.
It was an absolute masterclass on how they protect themselves and deflect the blame even against the excellent Channel 4 news correspondents.
This time it did not leave me with boiling piss but total admiration that he was able to stand live on TV and do it.
See it on catch up and watch this genious at work.

Nadhim Zahawi who charged £5k to expenses to heat his stables, typical Tory scum

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I have no idea how he is still in the job TM needs to come up with a new role for Boris something some where he can do no harm like minister for empty cupboards

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
David, not tonight. I really don't care to join the fray as my fire has been doused with other sad news that puts this bollocks political jousting into perspective. Another day another time huh? One profound post on this board has dampened my enthusiasm for it.

I think I know which post you mean...........

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Nadhim Zahawi who charged £5k to expenses to heat his stables, typical Tory scum

I just saw him live on Sky News too - he was comedy gold. All down to 'Remoaners in the Labour Party' apparently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here