Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Transport to/from The Amex

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Yeah, I'd be interested to know as well as I'd have said the exact opposite to Gwylan - especially as the stadium is right on the eastern edge of the conurbation and a large part of the land within a few miles radius is simply fields.

Yes, but the other half of that radius is pretty densely packed. Pretty much all of Brighton and much of Hove would be within a three mile radius and all of Brighton and most of Hove would be within five miles (which is easy cycling distance).

But it would be interesting to know where most of our fans live, it's something I've seen

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I can only see Park and Rides,as the main player in improving the transport issues.I am sure all sites have been looked at and discarded for some reason.IMO look at them again and if the will is there !!

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Yes, but the other half of that radius is pretty densely packed. Pretty much all of Brighton and much of Hove would be within a three mile radius and all of Brighton and most of Hove would be within five miles (which is easy cycling distance).

But it would be interesting to know where most of our fans live, it's something I've seen

From 2013:

SupportersWithin10miles.JPG

So around 1/3 live in BN1/BN2/BN3

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:facepalm:

It ain't rocket science.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Was trying to figure out why only 29 Brighton fanss live in BN45, and then l realised. It's the postcode for Poynings and Devil's Dyke. Hardly anyone lives there!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Are you the only one living in Cowfold?

During our Withdean years l think l was! Perhaps not surprisingly a good number of fans have come out of the woodwork since the Amex opened. I know there about 15/20 regulars on the North West Seagulls coach for home games, plus l imagine those fans who choose to drive, or use public transport.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not madness it is fact

The title of the numbers you commented on is:-

'supporters living within a 10 mile radius'.

To which you basically stated your surprise at :-

'no supporters from 15 miles away'.

You even went back to edit your initial madness and still got it wrong.
Although I guess now you've decided BN12 is actually a lot closer to Brighton than everybody else says it is.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The title of the numbers you commented on is:-

'supporters living within a 10 mile radius'.

To which you basically stated your surprise at :-

'no supporters from 15 miles away'.

You even went back to edit your initial madness and still got it wrong.
Although I guess now you've decided BN12 is actually a lot closer to Brighton than everybody else says it is.
*Rarely wrong*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here