Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mark the Albion's start out of 10

Mark the Albion's Premier League start out of 10?

• 10 (High)

Votes: 20 7.6%

Votes: 73 27.9%

Votes: 120 45.8%

Votes: 44 16.8%

Votes: 2 0.8%

Votes: 2 0.8%

Votes: 1 0.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1 (Low)

• Total voters

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
9. Exceeded my expectations quite comfortably.

A steady improvement as the season has gone on. The team acclimatsing to the Premier Legue at a good pace and the new signings integrating themselves nicely into the squad.

The Stoke game should see us almost back to what passes for full strength for the FIRST time this season and for us to approach that game in 8th with 15 of the desired 40 points already secured is remarkable.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
A tough 7. We've been very good but have shown a bit of naivety early on, something from which we have definitely learned. Bournemouth and Everton particularly should have been wins, but for a bit of top flight experience closing out games.

We do seem to be finding our feet and I'm cautiously optimistic we'll stay up, whilst also being furiously delighted about being 8th and enjoying every game.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

As we all learnt in the summer;

Matt Ryan is too small and that has cost us points.
Bruno is too old and has been completely shown up by people like Arnautovic.
And most of all, we didn't get that striker that our WHOLE season was dependant on. We could have had 4 at West Ham and TWO at Swansea if we had got our man. Murray looks AWFUL and doesn't even score proper goals, all he can do is let the ball hit him and trickle in..... and Hemed has barely done anything apart from kick and head the ball in the net.

Thankfully we have January to sort this out.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
1 - 10
2 - 10
3 - 9
4 - 9
5 - 8
6 - 8
7 - 7
8 - 7
9 - 6
10 - 6
11 - 5
12 - 5
13 - 4
14 - 4
15 - 3
16 - 3
17 - 2
18 - 2
19 - 1
20 - 1

Using this scale I’ll go with 7/10. Should have beaten Everton. That’s pretty decent though. We’re doing well. At risk of being flamed I would suggest some are a bit too easily impressed. Big 7 games to come which, using the highly complex Glory Days scale, could take our score down to a 4 or a 3.

San Siro

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
If I ignore the standard of games/low level of entertainment/the fact just a few points difference at this early stage can make the difference between 8th and 16th,I have to say it's fantastic to see Brighton in 8th.I don't think anyone would have predicted it.Ok so the Prem is mediocre and we have played only one big side(City) but even so.Plus we have done it without having bought a striker in the summer plus have had Murray/Hemed injured and Hemed suspended.Where would we be if we had got a striker.

Come Boxing day after we have played Chelsea,Liverpool,United,Spurs and not just the mainly bottom half teams that we have played so far,then we will have a better idea of where we might finish the season.Personally I wouldn't take just avoiding relegation because I like being where we are.I want us to finish mid table and at this stage I don't expect us to get relegated especially if we can get that striker in January.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
7 - I’ve actually been disappointed by the quality of the opposition.

Leicester were poor, trouble is we were worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here