Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If the Impossible happens - European tour 18/19

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
If we'd had finished in 7th last year and taken Everton's place we'd have got Lyon, Atalanta and Limassol. Ticks many boxes for me!

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
No matter what happens I'll expect the club to compete in either a tour of or / and tournament abroad. Barber has already said we were asked to at the end of last season. Wouldn't be surprised if some Indian dates were already inked in.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No matter what happens I'll expect the club to compete in either a tour of or / and tournament abroad. Barber has already said we were asked to at the end of last season. Wouldn't be surprised if some Indian dates were already inked in.

I would be really surprised in we went to India, the Far East, Australia or America.
We will go to Europe and may play in a tournament there, but more likely it will be as in previous years with games against teams that CH wants to play against as opposed to chasing the money or increasing the brand

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Don't completely dismiss the idea. Southampton were in Europe recently and gave inter a good game and Swansea beat Valencia 3-0 away !!! I suspect we are better than most teams in Europe now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Schalke 04, Deportivo La Coruna and one of the two "big" Copenhagen clubs please. :thumbsup:

Not much chance of Depor being in Europe anytime soon sadly. They have even less chance than we do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here