Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Christmas Decorations....

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Yep, far too soon. I'm a big fan of Christmas but I won't put any Christmas decorations up until 1st December.

25th November is the earliest I'm prepared to accept.

Down here in the South the bar stewards are already running Christmas sale ads. Its not even bloody Thanksgiving yet. Er indoors will want to do something around the beginning of Dec which I will try to delay.:shrug:

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Most people on here seem to be in central heating denial.

As such I can’t imagine most will put the Christmas decorations up any time before December 24th.

Finally put my heating on and changed my duvet from summer 3.5 tog to 10 tog on Bonfire night.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
98a7782e6af9c55b6df410a1a4ecf034.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
There will be no Christmas decoration tat in this house.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If it was down to me I wouldn’t bother at all. Waste of money and I’d rather spend it on a nice holiday when the weather is nice.

How much do you spend on it?! I'd be "bah humbug" if Christmas cost as much as a nice holiday.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I love a good get together at Christmas time and to have fun and spend quality time with those close to your heart - right what time is kick off at Stamford Bridge again! :laugh::laugh:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Tree will be up on the 1st of December and I'll enjoy the wonderful festive build up as it's a real feel good factor time indeed.....sadly the horrible January arrives too quickly:lolol:
Putting your decs up a week or two before seems rather late as the hole of December is a festive time:clap2:

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
'I steadfastly refused'. Steadfastly! Who the hell says that? Who are you - Victorian Dad?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Should be illegal before December, and good taste says that they should only go up the weekend before the event.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here