Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs away tickets

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Another option is 'Parkonmydrive'. I used this for Cardiff away and it worked superbly. Just had a look and parking near High Wycombe staion is just £5 all day. That's just one option but I wouldn't want to park too close to Wembley

But the cost of a train ticket to and from High Wycombe is very expensive the only problem with the train is the time gap being very small for the connection.

theboybilly

But the cost of a train ticket to and from High Wycombe is very expensive the only problem with the train is the time gap being very small for the connection.

I see that now - I'm astonished that National Rail are confident enough to allow for a 2-minute transfer. However this may be a booked connection and the service will be held for your first-leg train. [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] might have a view

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Are you still driving?

Still considering my options the thing that puts me off Tube is the reported queues for it although the train I intend catching is more than 90 minutes after the game ends.

I can stay at my son's London flat which is in Stratford as he will be off touring the world again at that time or persuade the Mrs she wants a couple of days in London and book a hotel in the area.

The train connection time though is ridiculous.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Still considering my options the thing that puts me off Tube is the reported queues for it although the train I intend catching is more than 90 minutes after the game ends.

I can stay at my son's London flat which is in Stratford as he will be off touring the world again at that time or persuade the Mrs she wants a couple of days in London and book a hotel in the area.

The train connection time though is ridiculous.

Whatever you do, you have options which is good, if driving there's always various places away from Wembley to park reasonably :)

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Think yourselves lucky..i'm doing this from deepest East Sussex every week & have been (N17 & Wembley) for almost 15 years.

:whistle:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Whatever you do, you have options which is good, if driving there's always various places away from Wembley to park reasonably :)

Would like it to be simple though it looked simple until I dug into the connection have asked Chilten questions on this as it is still my preferred option there and back for £14.50

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Different options I use.
Train to London Bridge, Jubilee all he way to Wembley Park or cross the platform at Finchley Road to to be Met lone to save 7-8 mins. Very useful on the return if you are pushed for time.
Train to Victoria. Victoria line to Green Park and then Jubilee as above.
Or if you are going to the away pub Green Man take the Bakerloo to Wembley Central then 0.5 a mile walk.
On the return i often use the overground from Wembley Stadium to Marylebone then tube it. If you leave on the whistle you generally wait about 20 mins for a train. They are every 10 mins and take 10-12 mins.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here