Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs away tickets

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just refreshed page and it said 'buy' and managed to get 1 ticket that flashed up - so keep trying!

On another note - I've got an e-pay email to say transaction gone through - do the club email too to confirm I have ticket or is that it and I wait for the post? Cheers.

You will get another email a few minutes later from the club, you should have it by now

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Got one. Need another now so I'll keep refreshing. My guess is that it will come in the post.

Get in - well done mate. But I'm still maintaining my story that I got the last possible one OK ;)

You will get another email a few minutes later from the club, you should have it by now

All received - thanks mate - first time seeing the Albion at Wembley - lovely job :)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Get in - well done mate. But I'm still maintaining my story that I got the last possible one OK ;)

All received - thanks mate - first time seeing the Albion at Wembley - lovely job :)

Great news. Well done all.

I don't feel so bad for celebrating when you were initially thwarted now!

Out of interest, what ticket popped up? I got mine right at the front (row 2) in block 118, so won't have much of a view.

At least it maintains my record of having seen every game the club have played at Wembley.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Missed out too. Very tempted to pony up for hospitality on this one. Son back from the US for Christmas Day before...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£75 plus vat is not bad for hospitality (although well over priced) took the plunge myself as I have not chance of an away ticket this season so its a 1 off.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

Out of interest, what ticket popped up? I got mine right at the front (row 2) in block 118, so won't have much of a view.

At least it maintains my record of having seen every game the club have played at Wembley.

I'm maintaining my record of seeing zero games that Brighton have played at Wembley :thumbsup:

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex

I think its Row 3 Level 117 - but so eager to but I didn't check and its not obvious from the email...

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think its Row 3 Level 117 - but so eager to but I didn't check and its not obvious from the email...

I took a screenshot of the confirmation page as well!

On the email, the numbers after the block number are row and seat number. Mine says 2179 - that's row 2, seat 179.

The club have just released an updated set of dates following a conversation with a concerned fan:

Little Jack and all members of BG's family: On Sale Mon 6th November
280+ Points: On Sale Tue 7 November,
254+ Points: On Sale Wed 8 November,
244+ Points: On Sale Thu 9 November,
233+ Points: On Sale Fri 10 November,
216+ Points: On Sale Mon 13 November,
198+ Points: On Sale Tue 14 November,
All STHs: On Sale Wed 15 November

:clap2:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
The 22.25 from Wembley Stadium is not now showing as an option - I wonder why. Actually looking at the arrivals/ departures from High Wycombe for tonight (for comparison) you only have 60 seconds to change services. Sorry to lead you up the garden path. I hope you get sorted

I will be sorted one way or another looking at the actual train journey from Wembley to Bicester it says I have a 5 minute window not 3 fiendishly hard to work out. may sneak on an earlier train if I can without paying the much higher price for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here