Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield away tickets

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
[.

Currently researching miniature airhorns for the (2000) away section to sneak in...[/QUOTE]
please do the guy in home end is like a demented monkey with the poxy drum

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Are you a member of some kind?

Chances for a non-STH - slim.

Chances for a non-member - very, very slim.
Not a member of any sorts, a little pointless since moving to Newcastle.

Just made the one home game this season. Will be begging for a Newcastle ticket soon....

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
Not a member of any sorts, a little pointless since moving to Newcastle.

Just made the one home game this season. Will be begging for a Newcastle ticket soon....

We'll be going in the home end I reckon! The loyalty system is great unless you are a fan that lives a long way away and can only get to the odd match. I've also made the one home game this season and that looks like the better bet to see the team live (a mere 690 miles round trip). My usual away ticket bankers at the likes of Huddersfield, Burnley and even Newcastle look very unlikely. I do appreciate that its the fairest way to allocate limited tickets in high demand. It's just frustrating as we want to be able to support the team as much as fans that can go to every game but that's the reality of the club being a Premier League team now.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Brother has just phoned and apparently there are tickets on sale in Section 6 at Huddersfield that is seating and will be strictly enforced so may look into getting tickets.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Brother has just phoned and apparently there are tickets on sale in Section 6 at Huddersfield that is seating and will be strictly enforced so may look into getting tickets.

Mentioned a few times already, and is clearly displayed on the ticketing site before purchase.

About 20 of 330 have been sold so far, seems not many want to sit ???

theboybilly

There will be plenty of people with Block 6 tickets who will want to stand so if you can't get a Block 6 ticket you should be able to swap. I doubt you will even be asked to move

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Mentioned a few times already, and is clearly displayed on the ticketing site before purchase.

About 20 of 330 have been sold so far, seems not many want to sit ???

It’s a sensible thing to highlight but I’m surprised they do, as essentially they’re saying they will tolerate standing in the other sections which isn’t allowed.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
It’s a sensible thing to highlight but I’m surprised they do, as essentially they’re saying they will tolerate standing in the other sections which isn’t allowed.

I had the same thought. As though they are legalising safe standing before its allowed. Sensible as you say but odd that they are being so public about it.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
We'll be going in the home end I reckon! The loyalty system is great unless you are a fan that lives a long way away and can only get to the odd match. I've also made the one home game this season and that looks like the better bet to see the team live (a mere 690 miles round trip). My usual away ticket bankers at the likes of Huddersfield, Burnley and even Newcastle look very unlikely. I do appreciate that its the fairest way to allocate limited tickets in high demand. It's just frustrating as we want to be able to support the team as much as fans that can go to every game but that's the reality of the club being a Premier League team now.
Not sure how keen I am sitting with the Geordies....and I don't think I could keep quiet if I tried, especially after a few beers with the Brighton crowd before.

But as you say, it may be the only chance.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
One of my few opportunities to get tickets - on 214 points. Fingers crossed for Monday, trouble is I am at work next week and might find it difficult to find the opportunity to get online - bl**dy job.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I'm a member with fan number and have been going to away matches in NW for nearly 30 years. I thought Huddersfield away was my only chance of getting to game this season (even though I've been there more times than I can remember) but now it looks like all the tickets will probably get sold before they are available to non STH. I'll live in hope, but as ridiculous as it seems, a small part of me is actually starting to wish we never got promoted. Chester or Wrexham away anyone?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I'm a member with fan number and have been going to away matches in NW for nearly 30 years. I thought Huddersfield away was my only chance of getting to game this season (even though I've been there more times than I can remember) but now it looks like all the tickets will probably get sold before they are available to non STH. I'll live in hope, but as ridiculous as it seems, a small part of me is actually starting to wish we never got promoted. Chester or Wrexham away anyone?

A very small part I hope.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
A very small part I hope.
Yes, but genuinely miss going to the match. Our last outing was Leeds away last season. We lost 2:0 but went down to the side of the pitch, as we always do, to clap the players off. Incredibly Lewis Dunk gave my lad his shirt, which was amazing. Wondering now if this very special moment was our last game, certainly hope not but I've just got a horrible feeling that after 35 seasons of going to watch the Albion I won't be able to get to any more games. Like I say, I live in hope.

HankSkorpio

Jan 2, 2011
Eastbourne

Have you tried the Away Tickets Wanted forum?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here