Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield away tickets

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Hoping this will go through to Friday.
Got down to me for Swansea, hoping this will get to a similar level.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Probably because in the championship we never sold out our allocation so any extra will be made available if required .

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Hoping this will go through to Friday.
Got down to me for Swansea, hoping this will get to a similar level.

I can’t see any reason why it wouldn’t. Christmas party season will probably eliminate a few more than those that missed Swansea, we’ve played there more recently and it’s not the easiest journey, so I’m sure you’ll be fine.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Probably because in the championship we never sold out our allocation so any extra will be made available if required .

Indeed, even Reading away last season

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Surely given the amount of Albion in the 'Neutral' section last season at Fulham we sold our allocation?

Hopefully, the point I am making is plenty moaning they cannot get an away ticket but never bothered with Reading away last season which was not far away

Lush

Mods' Pet
Bring earplugs. I saw on MOTD that not only do they have an amplified drum/s and coordinated singing, they also have clackers.

Currently researching miniature airhorns for the (2000) away section to sneak in...

Found them! And guess what they're called...

s-l225.jpg

The Trump Manual Blow Horn combines the powerful blast of sound of a gas fog horn with the simplicity of a mouth horn.

Delivers over 100dB with no effort. 70mm diameter. 195mm length.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

View attachment 90919

The Trump Manual Blow Horn combines the powerful blast of sound of a gas fog horn with the simplicity of a mouth horn.

Will they do a discount if we buy 2,000?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It isn’t, but bloody felt like it. Traffic leaving was horrendous.

No problems leaving by car at all, but I assume you attempted to join the M4 via the roundabout by the ground, a schoolboy error. At least on the brightside we hopefully won't need to make that trip for some years to come.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No problems leaving by car at all, but I assume you attempted to join the M4 via the roundabout by the ground, a schoolboy error. At least on the brightside we hopefully won't need to make that trip for some years to come.

Never going there again would be too soon....

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove

View attachment 90919

There's something very wrong with 2000 people putting their lips on 'mini trump'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here