Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield away tickets

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
My lad has away Brighton tickets all over his wall from the last 5 years, most were bought on the day. He was born and raised in Liverpool but he is a Brighton fan through and through (he's on his third kit and wants another for Christmas). I am genuinely concerned that if we stop going to matches at some point in the next few years he's going to ask me to take him to Goodison. Just wish there was a simple and fair way for exiles to get tickets once in a while.

I do have sympathy with people who moved away, but the majority of the 2 or 3000 fans attending the northern games will be travelling 200-300+ miles and making that effort for multiple games as well as attending home games. What you're saying is that exiles should have a ticket at the expense of one of these fans making these regular journeys because you only want to travel close to you for a couple of games per year? How can that in any circumstance be fair? If we are selling out these games with 3000 fans prepared to travel these distances, then your option is to travel the same distance as them, only to a home game.

Why would you be concerned about him going to Goodison - it's his local team!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I am 795 in queue, suggests lots of potential sales this morning at Tier 3. After a ticket for my missus, which is imperative as we already have a hotel!

PG

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I am 795 in queue, suggests lots of potential sales this morning at Tier 3. After a ticket for my missus, which is imperative as we already have a hotel!

PG

1073 now!

Don't know about Huddersfield going to non STs, doesn't even look like it will go into tomorrow and 212+ points...

Lots of people prepared to make the nigh on 600 mile round trip it would seem.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
784 seats and 25 disabled/ambulant left now.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Please, please save some for Tuesday. Especially the sit down section. If I can take both my boys that would be magnificent! My daughter lives in York and we hardly get to see her these days so I can make a full weekend of it if there are still tickets for STH.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Anyone doing this one by Train?

Yep, annoyingly its a bus services from Polegate to Lewes so doing Battle to London then Kings Cross to Wakefield and Wakefield to Huddersfield. The other option is London to Manchester and then to Huddersfield or Kings Cross to York.

Annoying we had to wait until sky made their decision not to put it on tv so cost a bit more than it should have, just under £100 for two of us.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here