Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield away tickets

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Would absolutely love to go to this. A Blackpool supporting mate highly recommended it but I just can't afford the trip.

Very surprised it's not sold out yet though, even to harvesters. Maybe the threat of attendance checks has deterred quite a few!

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Got a ticket for Jnr and his girlfriend from different sources, both in block 5, just hope that Udders staff aren't anal about sitting in the allocated spaces

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So much for the 'closed shop'.

Seems as though there aren't many desperate for tickets at the lower tiers after all.

Time of year, I'd guess.
It's the only Pre-Christmas Saturday that STH don't already have a game.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Has it gone on sale yet to non-STH? NO? then shut it punish:

Stupid post
Even normal STH haven’t got a chance until next week

The clue is in the last 6 words.

Of course non-STH are going to be shut out. I don't agree with it, but you would have seen signs of what was to come in previous seasons - Brentford, Fulham to name a couple.

"I can't get tickets because i'm not a STH" is a different complaint to "I can't get tickets because i'm behind on points" which is the one I was addressing.

Stupid post.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
The clue is in the last 6 words.

Of course non-STH are going to be shut out. I don't agree with it, but you would have seen signs of what was to come in previous seasons - Brentford, Fulham to name a couple.

"I can't get tickets because i'm not a STH" is a different complaint to "I can't get tickets because i'm behind on points" which is the one I was addressing.

Stupid post.

punish:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
If this doesn't sell to non ST holders nothing will. A near christmas game in a ground you could have visited numerous times and seen Graeme the Ghost Smith let in 7, Andy Booths last game or lots of other league 1 or 2 shite. I even took my Mrs to Huddersfield when she pretended to be interested in football and she gave up long before we were married 15 years ago.

This time last year I could have opened my own farm with the space around me at Birmingham away. There's always less this time of year.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If this doesn't sell to non ST holders nothing will. A near christmas game in a ground you could have visited numerous times and seen Graeme the Ghost Smith let in 7, Andy Booths last game or lots of other league 1 or 2 shite. I even took my Mrs to Huddersfield when she pretended to be interested in football and she gave up long before we were married 15 years ago.

This time last year I could have opened my own farm with the space around me at Birmingham away. There's always less this time of year.

What like a seat farm? :moo:

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I couldn't understand why the ticket site wouldn't sell me a £30 ticket, after some prompting from the site I realised that now I'm 60, I could get one for £20! Thank you very much. :)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Ticket Harvester!!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
AS a non STH leper I hoped I'd get a ticket for this one.

Huddersfield is the only place I've seen a team play at home on two different grounds in same year.

That was the years when there were about 200 of us who used to go regularly. You know, when Albion were a non-entity.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
213 standing left
279 seated left
27 wheelchair/ambulant left

Really highlights how hardly anyone wants to sit away these days. Can’t undestand why they offer this section.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
213 standing left
279 seated left

Really highlights how hardly anyone wants to sit away these days. Can’t undestand why they offer this section.

I think it's just that it's such a big block for all seated. If they offered just the front 3-4 rows as enforced seating it would be far more reasonable. To be honest I would probably take these as it saves my lad having to stand on seats (which some clubs don't allow).

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I couldn't understand why the ticket site wouldn't sell me a £30 ticket, after some prompting from the site I realised that now I'm 60, I could get one for £20! Thank you very much. :)

Same for me (and £17 at Swansea). Strange that some clubs operate the reduced prices for 60+, but others (including Brighton) don't do it until 65+

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
213 standing left
279 seated left

I'm of a different opinion...in that at least it offers choice.....they have made it the end block (i think) if it makes you feel better

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think it's just that it's such a big block for all seated. If they offered just the front 3-4 rows as enforced seating it would be far more reasonable. To be honest I would probably take these as it saves my lad having to stand on seats (which some clubs don't allow).

Maybe those seating would prefer not to get soaking wet if it rains...ye i know poor so*s.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here