Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Louis Theroux - Scientology

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If that little ratboy had done that to me, right in my face, playing or not, you still feel the need to smack him, religious or not!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Too big to be a cult, it is now recognised as a religion. People mock it obviously but I see similarities to other religions too to be honest.

It isn't recognised universally.

The difference with other religions is that I generally simply call myself to be a member of a faith or visit a church to be one over time.

.. I don't have to pay for courses.

It has little similarity with other religions. It more like self-improvement / management training which is why it is attracted the disaffected educated middle classes.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
majority of those practicing Islam are as sane and normal as the rest of us.

True but the same could be said for Scientologists "are as normal as the rest of us", you don't see the problems with Scientologists that we see in some Muslim communities. I'm no supporter of Scientology but I think the utter hypocrisy of a religion or a cult (whatever you want to label it) as being seen as evil but Islam being seen as peaceful is completely delusional. In fact if you compared the lives of the founder of each.. Ron Hubbard vs Muhammad on morality, I'm pretty sure Muhammad would no come out well.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You should not talk about what you truly do NOT understand!

I'll remember that next time you suggest Chris Hughton should have picked so & so, or gone five across the back when chasing a game.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
dick head, allowing all the suffering, child abuse, genocide and general thundercuntery in the world..

I might be all-seeing and all-loving but, unfortunately, I am not all-powerful. Soz.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just watched this, mind blowing how weird people are!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Withdean Chappy

Jul 21, 2017
Westdean
You believe this sort of stuff?

"According to L. Ron Hubbard, Scientology’s fundamental creation myth goes something like this: Xenu (also referred to as Xemu) was once ruler of the Galactic Confederacy, an ancient organization of 76 planets. Having existed for 20 million years, the planets were struggling from extreme overpopulation.
Fearing he’d be thrown out of power, Xenu gathered billions of his people, froze them to capture their souls (“thetans”), and transported them to Earth (then called Teegeeack) for elimination. He dumped them at the bottom of volcanoes and then destroyed them in a series of nuclear explosions, killing all but a few and sending their souls into the air.
Once in the air, the souls were captured by Xenu, who then implanted into them misleading information, including concepts related to all of the world’s religions.
After all this evil was carried out, Xenu was eventually imprisoned, and Earth was left to be a mere prison planet by the Galactic Confederacy."

Well now it has been so clearly explained it has made up my mind,Im OUT!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here