Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Photos from Swansea

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A few photos from my trip to Swansea. Mostly of the people sitting near me watching the game and the towards the end with the nervous anticipation of a win.

Follow this link to see them all.

http://www.louisesullivanphotography.co.uk/Swansea-v-Brighton-Nov-2017/

View attachment 90862

Loving the snaps of the lad on his dads shoulders , reminds me of the 1st time my dad took me to a game .

They were next to me and the kid knew the words to every song being sung-including the proper version of Sussex By The Sea.

That's [MENTION=13560]burrish-gull[/MENTION] with his lad on his shoulders.
[MENTION=865]clapham_gull[/MENTION] for info.

It certainly is......Albion mad :)

Oops - just text you this link!

We teach them well in Burwash / Heathfield area - the plastics are finally being outnumbered by real fans of their local club :clap2:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Oops - just text you this link!

We teach them well in Burwash / Heathfield area - the plastics are finally being outnumbered by real fans of their local club :clap2:

I have seen the young lad, sits/ stands/ jumps around near you, definitely gets behind the team :thumbsup:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Can you get that kid out of the way, I'm trying to watch a match!

Only kidding, great to see our next generation enjoying the game.

All for it.
Far better than old fogies like me, moaning and groaning through games, predicting equalisers that never materialise and constantly griping about not being able to get food and drink at HT. Why the hell can't I just enjoy the day out, rather than keep dying a thousand deaths every time the oppo's attack and stagger home with a feeling, more of relief than joy. It is a draining experience for a man of my age and I don't think I can keep it up for more than another 25 years.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Lovely photos those, Louise.

Here's my photo diary from the day with thanks to the group of lads in the away shirts, the delightful Olivia and Dick Knight for letting me take their photos.

Swansea City photo diary

Next one is Man Utd (a).

Do you do these photo diaries for all away games? I've not come across them before.

I assume they're all on the club website somewhere if I search, or do you have your own site?

The Grub

Nov 14, 2004
Hurstpierpoint

Half Man Half Biscuit

Oct 10, 2003
Hove
Do you do these photo diaries for all away games? I've not come across them before.

I assume they're all on the club website somewhere if I search, or do you have your own site?

Only just seen this, Sully. I'll be doing nearly all the away matches this season and few select home games too. They generally go up on the club website under 'The Last Pic' on a Monday or Tuesday after a weekend match. I don't have my own site but there's plenty of Albion stuff on my Instagram account here and I'm putting the photos from this season up on my Flickr page after they've gone up on the website here.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
That's [MENTION=13560]burrish-gull[/MENTION] with his lad on his shoulders.
[MENTION=865]clapham_gull[/MENTION] for info.

Ah, I was stood next to them, to his left!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Top level commitment from [MENTION=13560]burrish-gull[/MENTION] to not only make his boy wear a Wardy-era Bukta top, rather than a shiny Knockaert one, but to go the extra mile and refuse to let him have a haircut, so as to complete the look.

:bowdown:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here