Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Slaven Bilic sacked by West Ham [Moyes in]

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Moyes is very outdated, his race is run. West Ham will be relegated if they appoint him and they could end up being an even bigger basketcase than Moyes' last club.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Shewsbury Town at the London Stadium on a Tuesday night....

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Bilic is a decent manager; he'll end up somewhere good.

West Ham are going nowhere though: terrible owners, terrible team, terrible stadium, terrible fans

I just can't see that rabble being up for a fight. I'd take Lanzini, he's quality, but the rest of them look like they couldn't be bothered.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
They are littered with gravy train players living on past glories (Hernandez, Zabaleta, Arnautovic and the bang-average Jose Fonte). Appointing Moyes will be an extension of that and could mean the second relegation spot is already being sewn up.

Corrected

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
They are littered with gravy train players living on past glories (Hernandez, Zabaleta, Arnautovic and the bang-average Jose Fonte). Appointing Moyes will be an extension of that and could mean the first relegation spot is already being sewn up.

With Swansea and Palace’s form all three could be sewn up already.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
They are littered with gravy train players living on past glories (Hernandez, Zabaleta, Arnautovic and the bang-average Jose Fonte). Appointing Moyes will be an extension of that and could mean the first relegation spot is already being sewn up.

This. The only funnier appointment would have been the the ultimate gravy train manager Harry.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Why isn't Chris Wilder being linked to more jobs, that bloke is doing an amazing job at Sheff Utd and has done well wherever he has been in the past.

Or Dean Smith at Brentford.

About time clubs stopped looking at the same names and faces. BFS, Moyes, Allardyce, Pardew etc....

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Current Hammers board dildo brothers and Brady have ruined the club you need to be a top 4 side playing in that size stadium not bottom 4

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
West Ham have all the ingredients of becoming the southern version of Sunderland, and if I was a Hammers fan I'd be very worried.

The OIympic Stadium is a millstone around their necks, too many players think they are better than they are (Noble, Arnautovic, Hart), the body language in the team is awful with hissy fits every time they concede a goal, they lack leadership.

Bilic has the best points per game ratio of any West Ham manager in the Premier League, yet he was virtually pleading with the board to sack him because he has no answer for the malaise that has set in.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
4 points out of 33 and no away goals says otherwise. They will definitely beat us though but won't be enough.
As shite as they undoubtedly are, they only need to find an extra 6 or 7 points over 27 games, and they played the top 6 more often than most. They are 6/4 to avoid the drop, and I think that is about right.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

Here's hoping Everton's PASSION and FIGHT yesterday was enough for them to give the job to Unsworth for the rest of the season.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Their defence seems to be a shamble, I cannot work out how Billic has not managed to at least make them a bit more solid.

Did anyone notice that Hart seemed to laugh everytime he conceeded against Livepool?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Did anyone notice that Hart seemed to laugh everytime he conceeded against Livepool?

I did. I didn't take it how I think you are, though.

Hart does at least actually CARE, and WHU don't seem to have many that do.

Just Hart, Noble, Cresswell and Reid, from what I saw in that Liverpool match.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Zabaleta has already been dropped I believe...

Hernandez is a striker you bring on if you need a goal, not one you start a season the season as a number 1 option

I hope Spurs get Lanzini, he really is too good for West Ham's current team.

The Dildo brothers really have stitched the fans up, I feel sorry for them - Whilst bidding for the Stadium Levy said it needed to be knocked down and made into a football only stadium, he was spot on.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I think I would like Wagner to go to West Ham. The first thing he'll do is get them to hold hands at the end of every match. But unlike the Terriers, because the WH players don't actually care this will be a terrible idea.

I can't put my finger on why, but I don't like Wagner at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here