Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West Kent / Tunbridge Wells Seagulls

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I love VW, as have a Polo (baby Golf), really economical and a joy to drive :)

Mrs Tackle is driving my son's Polo right now while he relaxes on a year off for inappropriate liquid engagement....I loved my GTi (va va voom!) but not the servicing and the reliability - but I did keep it too long (10 years). I grew in it from an old boy racer to a ****ing disgracer...hopefully I will stave off more points in my new mature stylee of leisurely driving in the ecotastic suv. (sounds of incredulous laughter, off).

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Mrs Tackle is driving my son's Polo right now while he relaxes on a year off for inappropriate liquid engagement....I loved my GTi (va va voom!) but not the servicing and the reliability - but I did keep it too long (10 years). I grew in it from an old boy racer to a ****ing disgracer...hopefully I will stave off more points in my new mature stylee of leisurely driving in the ecotastic suv. (sounds of incredulous laughter, off).

Once a petrol head, always......

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
This has made me wonder whether it would be worth setting up sub-forums on NSC for fans in various geographical areas. The aim wouldn't be for general Albion chat to take place in those sub-forums, but make it easier for fans to arrange travel or meet-ups when we're on TV etc.
Haywards Heath Seagulls (especially the ones who run the travel club) probably deserve their own domain name as well as strictly speaking there are in a different county from Brighton.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Some discussion about lifts for Stoke (h) and Man United (a). If you're in and around T Wells and west Kent, please join the group. Esp if you need/can offer a lift.

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
Number 8 here :)

gasbag

Dec 2, 2016
I'd like to join the group but don't seem to have the right privileges. Admin, can you help please ? The message I get is : gasbag, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanks

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here